URL / Website: http://www.kfestival.net/
City: FB
State: -
Address: 635/Luna
Activities: DFK, LFK, BBBJ, BLS, SS, BBFS, CIP, COT, DATY/O
Hair Length and Color: Below the shoulders, Brown
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Measurements on site are accurate. C sized MM, cute butt… fine built sex kitten
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by BoneHome777

Yep… I’m starting to realize instead of going with the newest one each time, repeat and it gets better and better…. Angel is vastly underrated and often overlooked
It's never a bad idea to do repeats. More services. If you only do one and done, you might miss out on potential better services
  • jkk
  • 09-06-2023, 09:15 PM
Angel was a fine lady who hates little P*** bitches promoting her. She didn’t even see some of these little P*** bitches that are bumping when I show her reviews.
Nice review! Would you recommend Angel over Cherry?
Nice review! Would you recommend Angel over Cherry? Originally Posted by JuiceManBand
Nice review! Would you recommend Angel over Cherry? Originally Posted by JuiceManBand
Angel is Korean and Koreans just do more...
Angel is Korean and Koreans just do more... Originally Posted by Megatoad
True that. It's nice having a Thai or Japanese in the overall mix, but that's with an understanding that service-level will likely be diminished.

Don't even get me started on White, Hispanic and Chinese

There's a reason they are near-absent from the Studio/AMP scene. Don't come in here posting ''but... Bella''. Bella is a glaring departure from the Rule, and she has my apology in advance, for lumping her in with under-performing Hispanics.
Agreed on koreans having better service
I don't want to hear anything like Angel is, say, 25% Japanese, LOL. When I see ''pure'' in the review title, I expect pure 100% Korean, and the service it implies.
Angel was a fine lady who hates little P*** bitches promoting her. She didn’t even see some of these little P*** bitches that are bumping when I show her reviews. Originally Posted by jkk
You mad, Bro?
Damn, I’ve never seen this one but I want to now.