Date: 10-1-23
Name: IU
Phone: 214-434-2087
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Theasianstars.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: South of 635
Activities: BBBJ, kissing with tongue, multiple positions with a ball sucking hand job finish for CIM.
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Sexy as Fuck but the face on the last picture on the site has been photoshopped. She looks good there but in reality not the same girl but UI is amazingly beautiful and built like a model. Man makes D cups shaven pussy and nice ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Just took a look at that last image since you brought it up. Looks eerily similar to an AI generated Japanese girl on Insta: https://instagram.com/_._y_u_k_o_._

Its gonna suck when all of the images on the websites will be AI, not even photoshopped
Agreed but she doesn't look like the pictures like I stated.
Thanks for letting us know abut IU
Still a young body and attractive? Who cares what the pictures look like
She's not that good in my experience. Your review smells like a promoter review.
Don’t be alarmed, it’s called trash service, lot of apartments take the trash out for you if you leave it out. I see trash bags out of the apt doors usually in the morning lol. Shocked me too when I saw it.
She has the prettiest Asian face l've ever seen
Don’t be alarmed, it’s called trash service, lot of apartments take the trash out for you if you leave it out. I see trash bags out of the apt doors usually in the morning lol. Shocked me too when I saw it. Originally Posted by Butterfinger0000
Good and valid point. I’ve seen those out sometimes.
Amazingly beautiful? I need to check this one out soon.
She has the prettiest Asian face l've ever seen Originally Posted by MrMing88
We need ntxguy back to call out the promoters
I want to see this chick but you’re making me change my mind bdbm!
I want to see this chick but you’re making me change my mind bdbm! Originally Posted by Butterfinger0000
I'm not discouraging people. Its your money. I'm just warning y'all. I would save my money and go with Macy or something at AS too. Older, but service is one of the best.

IU does look good, sure. But she knows her plastic nose, eyes and tits look good and takes advantage of that by providing trash service
I'm not discouraging people. Its your money. I'm just warning y'all. I would save my money and go with Macy or something at AS too. Older, but service is one of the best.

IU does look good, sure. But she knows her plastic nose, eyes and tits look good and takes advantage of that by providing trash service Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney

You wrote your review. Do not piss on mine. I had a better experience and I wrote about it. So fuck off
You wrote your review. Do not piss on mine. I had a better experience and I wrote about it. So fuck off Originally Posted by Wolfy359
You're ruining the community by promoting. Go deactivate your account you sad sack of shit. Better yet, go get a gun and blow your fucking brains out you worthless piece of shit.