URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/models?product_id=122
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, K9, Mish, CG
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5' 4" great body with natural C.
Recommendation: Yes
Good first review on this lady at AS. Like those 20s for sure
You're a fucking promoter lol

She might be, but maybe she told him she was 29. Hell I tell everyone I’m 35 but I’m way off, ha ha.
She's very nice lady
Saw her and she is definitely not In Her 20s. Mid to late 30s. Won’t be surprised if she is her early 40s. Definitely MM Cs and they are HARD. And no DFK.
Saw her and she is definitely not In Her 20s. Mid to late 30s. Won’t be surprised if she is her early 40s. Definitely MM Cs and they are HARD. And no DFK. Originally Posted by Iwantin2022

Thanks. I hope you will write an honest review. The quality has been absolute shit lately + a price increase. Good work bro
Thanks. I hope you will write an honest review. The quality has been absolute shit lately + a price increase. Good work bro Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
That's a good point. Actually I'm good with inflation rate no matter 20 40 or 60 but we need the quality of girls get increased as well. I remember back to 2020, 21, 22 there were more young talents in Dallas studio markets comparing to current line up.
That's a good point. Actually I'm good with inflation rate no matter 20 40 or 60 but we need the quality of girls get increased as well. I remember back to 2020, 21, 22 there were more young talents in Dallas studio markets comparing to current line up. Originally Posted by ErikHua621
You would unironically pay 360?
Saw her and she is definitely not In Her 20s. Mid to late 30s. Won’t be surprised if she is her early 40s. Definitely MM Cs and they are HARD. And no DFK. Originally Posted by Iwantin2022
this is exactly why you can't trust a lot these studio reviews. whenever they don't compare the pics with how the girl looked in person then you can bet she's much older
You would unironically pay 360? Originally Posted by SpringFest
Depends on if that girl worths the money . I don’t even like to pay 200 if thats a late 30 or 40s provider behind the door. Most of time the pics on studio site are not trustable
The pics are provided by the girls as part of their portfolio, they need to provide more current pics. At least within the last 12 months.
The pics are provided by the girls as part of their portfolio, they need to provide more current pics. At least within the last 12 months. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Agreed
The pics are provided by the girls as part of their portfolio, they need to provide more current pics. At least within the last 12 months. Originally Posted by 2balls75
getting pics within the last 5 years will be an upgrade for most of them lol