Candy at LP

She looks familiar. I know I've seen the pic of her sitting down in the white blouse and black stocking. Any intel?
Thanks for the update HS, booker said she's one of the girls friends and has never been anywhere outside of California, we'll see when she gets here, hopefully some Intel will be out after a few days.
The booker mentioned duos a few days back when I was asking about Tina/Sola. But they said with the two new girls, so I think Evelyn and Candy must be the ones doing that.

Sounds fun but not my thing with two new girls. Now if I could get Cristal and one of them...maybe.
The booker mentioned duos a few days back when I was asking about Tina/Sola. But they said with the two new girls, so I think Evelyn and Candy must be the ones doing that.

Sounds fun but not my thing with two new girls. Now if I could get Cristal and one of them...maybe. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
She looks like one of the girls I've seen at AS, I believe her name was Latte or Dani can't remember.
I have seen her. She is nice.
She was at LA.
Jayda.
I have seen her. She is nice.
She was at LA.
Jayda. Originally Posted by AsianP
Yes - I have seen her also - can confirm it was Jayda.
Yes - I have seen her also - can confirm it was Jayda. Originally Posted by honeymooner
Is she young? Lovely Angels girls seem to be old
Is she young? Lovely Angels girls seem to be old Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
To me, she was on younger side and not pimped.
Maybe a pimp (Ghostrider) reviewed her.
But definitely master pimp Chung didn’t
Maybe a pimp (Ghostrider) reviewed her.
But definitely master pimp Chung didn’t Originally Posted by AsianP
Who owns AS btw?
So LP up charge for BB??
So LP up charge for BB?? Originally Posted by Catdaddy444
Just like everywhere else, you sound surprised 😮