URL / Website: blossom-k.com
City: Irving area
State: Texas
Address: IFYKYK
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Kinda short, About 5'8 or so. Shoulfer length blonde hair. Huge girl tits and decent ass. Beautiful face. She's a face genius.
Recommendation: Yes
She was my first K-girl too, but bro, she isn't in her 20s.

Just a warning to the others reading this, she is easily in her 40s, but looks more like she is in her 30s, but she is still very physically attractive. K-girls hide their age very well. The selfie pics on her site are very accurate, that's a 30 year old lady, maybe. The others are all PSed to make her look like a different person in her 20s. Big tits, no ass tho

Just a warning to the others reading this, she is easily in her 40s, but looks more like she is in her 30s, but she is still very physically attractive. K-girls hide their age very well. The selfie pics on her site are very accurate, that's a 30 year old lady, maybe. The others are all PSed to make her look like a different person in her 20s. Big tits, no ass tho Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I'm not good at telling age, even for white or black people.
A LOT of these girls are in there 40s, BUT they have been doing this for a long time and can afford to take VERY GOOD care of themselves. Daily skin care regiment, plastic work when they go on vacation and routine hard core facial and skin scrubs and all that crazy youthifying shit (I'm talking lasers and chemicals)...Asian girls excel at this and they seem to take to it better than white/latina girls, at least IMO.

And I wasn't trying to call you out, but I just didn't want anyone to book with her thinking they were getting a "girl" when a woman is really hiding behind the door. Connie was doing this out in San Jose for a long time before she moved to Texas.
From what I've heard, Connie is nearing her 50s. Brutal if true. No wonder she started BK
I don't see a Connie listing on the Blossom K website so I guess she's gone already.

A LOT of these girls are in there 40s, BUT they have been doing this for a long time and can afford to take VERY GOOD care of themselves. Daily skin care regiment, plastic work when they go on vacation and routine hard core facial and skin scrubs and all that crazy youthifying shit (I'm talking lasers and chemicals)...Asian girls excel at this and they seem to take to it better than white/latina girls, at least IMO.

And I wasn't trying to call you out, but I just didn't want anyone to book with her thinking they were getting a "girl" when a woman is really hiding behind the door. Connie was doing this out in San Jose for a long time before she moved to Texas. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
This is off-topic but are these girls here on tourist visas and making a visa run when they go on "vacation" back to Korea for medical skin aesthetics treatments? Some of the girls I've talked to seem to have been here in the States for years now having gotten their start in Los Angeles and have no thoughts about returning home. Makes me wonder if they're here on an expired visa now and what their home situation is.
20’s 30’s 40’s, i’ll admit, I can’t tell WTF their ages are. Without looking at a passport or a DL, how do you guys know how old these girls are? Just throwing out a guess? Or is it from some monger who can’t tell what somebody’s age is said one time in a review they thought someone was 40 and it just stuck?
I don't see a Connie listing on the Blossom K website so I guess she's gone already.

This is off-topic but are these girls here on tourist visas and making a visa run when they go on "vacation" back to Korea for medical skin aesthetics treatments? Some of the girls I've talked to seem to have been here in the States for years now having gotten their start in Los Angeles and have no thoughts about returning home. Makes me wonder if they're here on an expired visa now and what their home situation is. Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
That and a student visa. They sign up for cheap ESL classes at local community colleges

And I wasn't trying to call you out, but I just didn't want anyone to book with her thinking they were getting a "girl" when a woman is really hiding behind the door. Connie was doing this out in San Jose for a long time before she moved to Texas. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Very very well said HS. I don't have a clue of the exact age of a lot of these girls, but sometimes I do think it is easy to tell what age a girl IS NOT, and maybe that applies here. I have never seen Connie, so I cannot attest to her age. But yes, asians are known for aging very well (especially their bodies).
No lies detected whatsoever. Having said that, Connie is gorgeous. Arm candy on Sunset Strip gorgeous. If I was told she was 50, I’d still opt to fuck her again. Age ain’t nothing but a number till the miles begin to tell.

Just a warning to the others reading this, she is easily in her 40s, but looks more like she is in her 30s, but she is still very physically attractive. K-girls hide their age very well. The selfie pics on her site are very accurate, that's a 30 year old lady, maybe. The others are all PSed to make her look like a different person in her 20s. Big tits, no ass tho Originally Posted by HenrySwanson