Why don't these Koreans get BBLs?

They get boob jobs, why not get a BBL to have the complete hourglass package? This would probably drive more customers.
That's too much juice.

They aren't ALL flat asses, and its like striking gold when you find one with some good "white girl booty." It's like finding a diamond when you find one with "white girl with black girl booty." If you find a true THICC Korean, not mixed, but pure blood, that's like finding platinum.
Different beauty standards? Big phat asses are probably considered fat and ugly in korea. Just my guess.
Different beauty standards? Big phat asses are probably considered fat and ugly in korea. Just my guess. Originally Posted by strut_78
Probably this. I don't think I've seen any kpop idols or kdrama stars with thicc asses. And they certainly have the money for it.
Different beauty standards? Big phat asses are probably considered fat and ugly in korea. Just my guess. Originally Posted by strut_78
Yeah but they're trying to get western men. You gotta localize if you wanna do business in a foreign country, just like how in Japan, McDonald's has a Teriyaki burger.
Probably this. I don't think I've seen any kpop idols or kdrama stars with thicc asses. And they certainly have the money for it. Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
Thats kinda different though. Those Kpop singers jump around and do all sorts of acrobatics. A Kim K ass will literally weigh them down.
Yeah I’ve never seen a good bbl that looks natural I’m glad they don’t do them.
They get boob jobs, why not get a BBL to have the complete hourglass package? This would probably drive more customers. Originally Posted by InNOut

Maybe ask the ladies about their choice about their bodies.
Tinas got a natural bbl, I hulk smashed that shit a few nights ago.
a big ass is not attractive.
a big ass is not attractive. Originally Posted by Bestman200600

Lies
WALDT definitely applies here.

I'm glad they do not get BBL's. That is not attractive to me....at all.
My preference is a small, but shapely Ass.

Not a flat ass. But small AND shapely.
Shit I'm not well endowed so small ass = deeper penetration for me!
If that’s what you want; k-girl badonkadonk inbound.

https://www.sunflowergirls.net/cherry

Been hoping she would add Dallas to her touring schedule.