Provider pictures request

Is it normal for providers to ask you text a dick pic before meeting or is that LE at work?
Probably someone looking for blackmail. I don't know of any provider who wants a dick pic for any reason
I agree with Emily.
It's something Skip the Games girls do. Its how they screen potential clients. They think if you send a dic pic you're not law enforcement.
What Busternutzs said! Some girls use it to verify your not LE because they are not legally supposed to do "sexting". Its not abnormal but I can think of many other ways to verify than that!
Adding to Emily and Buster you might get some new followers once it gets added to some amateur sites, or be the newest addition to some guy's private stash of spank material. Kidding...I've come across some legit STG as buster said.

Not law advice but food for thought - if LE and you send that pic once you pay your "companion" don't be surprised if you're contemplating, while wearing a new kinky set of bracelets, how your attorney will argue the merits of your entrapment defense. SHOULD be able to beat the wrap in the end.
Just send them a picture of some random dude's dick off the internet. Then if does by chance turn out to be LE, they won't be able to identify you in the dick lineup. LMAO
Is it normal for providers to ask you text a dick pic before meeting or is that LE at work? Originally Posted by Lookingglass214
Don't send the dick pic. It's sets the precedent that there was/is an understood expectation of certain activities to take place. It's called proof of the mens rhea. Proof of the guilty mind in layman's terms.

Engaging in explicit, specific, and requesting details of the appointment for a certain amount is a recipe for diaster.

Keep your communication vague regarding appointment, & don't discuss finances. Those basics should keep you out of trouble. Think would I get introuble for saying this in front of a kid? If yes then don't say it. Pretty simple.

These are my basic parameters for communication. It's not worth the hassle to meet someone who crosses the main rules.
Yes those are the main rules I shared with Emma glad you still stuck with the advice I gave you. Keeps you out of trouble like I always stress just hope every one else stays safe too. That's why I always ask keep convos clean and classy babes.
Send her a pic of Richard Nixon
I’ve got the perfect reply to this.. if I knew how to post a pic on here I would.. but basically I’m sure you can search and find it.. it’s a pic of a guitar pick with the name DICK on it.