Beware Kristian aka Paige, and Winterr / 9725345227

Alert for Kristian, who may also goes by Paige, that I don't know if I can't post all the details here. She/they are going across W TX and beyond so hope members do their research and see this.

She runs with a girl who advertised as winterr, and another "friend". All from DFW area making their way through Midessa currently. You'll be in a position where there's nothing you can do except comply.

https://odessa.skipthegames.com/fema...t/032761046860

For search posterity..
Tats on arm of masked woman, 1999, knife / dagger on chest, and to the effect of "the world if full of people trying to corrupt me".
9725345227 972-534-5227

Consider yourselves notified.
I am sure that you must be trying to convey some message here, but I’ll be damned if I can figure out what it is.
I am sure that you must be trying to convey some message here, but I’ll be damned if I can figure out what it is. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
Yes, I agree. More specifics would be helpful.
Just fucking say what happened.... I don’t remember seeing a Sherlock Holmes on here....
Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good. And as far as I'm concerned, it's a pure Stay The Fuck Away. But yea, give us the deets!

"You'll be in a position where there's nothing you can do except comply."

Either some sort of weapon or several guys cornering you and threating your life?
Yeah FB... who puts shit like that??? This dude has seemed sketchy to me ever since he came in here... so I don’t know and I’m not around there but fuck if something happened then tell everybody... not this cloak and dagger shit!!!!
Agreed don't be a fucktard!! What ever happened no one here will judge. Wtfhappened?
I appreciate your posting and the warning
Thanks for sharing this information. We're just glad you were unharmed.

Thanks for the details. SH