Is Tony Romo great or what?

Wow what an impressive quarterback we have in Tony Romo
indeed General.. impressive how he secured that huge contract with a history of failure.. impressive that he turned 5 interceptions into just 3 yesterday, one of them a 52-yard completion.. impressive how he has as much faith in himself as Garrett does..
My favorite thing is how "he" can suck but "we" need to protect the ball. Motherfucker owns none of his own shortcomings. If quarterbacks were breakfast we'd have shitcakes every Sunday in Dallas.
I can tell u Tony Romo =David Carr. What a horrible scam
Keep and eye on this.....aside from the meaningless post-game excuses, yesterday's game may be an indication that Romo is beginning to decline (physically). We've seen him throw into triple coverage before and somehow he got the ball in there.....but yesterday he simply couldn't get it there.....many a ball had nothing on it.

Aikman was forced into retirement because of lingering back-related issues (in conjunction with possible future concussions). Troy had to walk away at age 34.

Romo (two recent back surgeries) turned 34 earlier this Spring. Uh oh....

When a QB hits the wall, his decline can be sudden and rapid. As Matt Shaub, who got replaced by rookie qb's 2 straight seasons / 2 different franchises........ask Jake Delhomme, who went from starting the Pro Bowl to being team-less in less time you can say, "We need to take a look at the film first......" ***

(***Garrett's fave saying for those unsure of that remark)
Wow what an impressive quarterback we have in Tony Romo Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
It is getting harder and harder to be an apologist for Romo. Yesterday was rather pathetic to say the least. The guy has had little practice since coming back. I need more than a one game sample to get a feel for his future. I do know that last year we never would have won 8 games without him since our defense was nothing but an open gate to the end zone.

He has been one of the elite QBs for a long time. Whether he can get back to that level remains to be seen.
Yesterday was huge let down. I had been hyped up all day to see that game, and everytime i blinked...a turnover. I left the bar by halftime. Its time to start shopping for a new QB. I hoping this guy from Oregon falls into our lap. I give Romo 2 seasons tops...and thats if he stays healthy.
Keep and eye on this.....aside from the meaningless post-game excuses, yesterday's game may be an indication that Romo is beginning to decline (physically). We've seen him throw into triple coverage before and somehow he got the ball in there.....but yesterday he simply couldn't get it there.....many a ball had nothing on it.

Aikman was forced into retirement because of lingering back-related issues (in conjunction with possible future concussions). Troy had to walk away at age 34.

Romo (two recent back surgeries) turned 34 earlier this Spring. Uh oh....

When a QB hits the wall, his decline can be sudden and rapid. As Matt Shaub, who got replaced by rookie qb's 2 straight seasons / 2 different franchises........ask Jake Delhomme, who went from starting the Pro Bowl to being team-less in less time you can say, "We need to take a look at the film first......" ***

(***Garrett's fave saying for those unsure of that remark) Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

That's OK duhhhhhh Cowbags have budding superstar Brandon Weeden to back him up.
Bwahahahahaha
Tony Homo sucks
His stats say he is one of the greats ! but the problem is he is color blind cannot tell what color of uniform he needs to throw too.

He just like Danny White, great numbers when it comes to stats , but no ring. Still the one to blame is our General Manager Jerry (football) Jones
Tony Homo sucks Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'm starting to think that "H" isn't a typo..
Is Tony Romo great or what?

To answer your subject question: I think he fits into the "or what" category.
  • L.A.
  • 09-08-2014, 06:35 PM
I hear he's pretty good at golf.
He loves golf. In the past it did not bother him to not go to play offs. More time to golf. Chung he is not gay. Have u seen his wife. A beautiful Texas girl.
Tony Homo sucks Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ha! You call him tony homo.

Me too