Pegging

I’d like to find a provider who enjoys pegging and taking control. There is something about a woman being dominant with her strap on that drives me crazy
I’d like to find a provider who enjoys pegging and taking control. There is something about a woman being dominant with her strap on that drives me crazy Originally Posted by all_fours
Try Mistress Tracy of Dallas -

www.mistresstracydallas.com
I think I would enjoy pegging. Just never tried to take the plunge.
I just bought a perfect (smaller toy) for my new harness. You should check it out. I think I'll post pics with it later.
I am the official "ass whisperer" around here lol
Bend over and I will drive baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am the official "ass whisperer" around here lol
Bend over and I will drive baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
You have to agree that it is super hot when they get on top and ride!
You have to agree that it is super hot when they get on top and ride! Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
I enjoy being pegged. Its a total mind fuck for me. Different positions elicit different mental feelings for me. Missionary with her on top, sensual kissing and lots of body contact is probably the most mental "role reversal" for me. Love that aspect of it. "Cowgurl" with me on top is also cool. I have the ability to lean over or lay down to kiss and get the skin to skin contact I need. I will ask her to grab my cock as we fuck often ending with me cumming on her stomach. Have yet to have a partner make me then clean her ... waiting on that. :-) Doggy with her leaning over, her hair on my back, breathing on my neck ... damn. I have yet to find someone who pegs me until I cum hands free. Need to learn to do that.
Well any provider in the Dallas area that is experienced I’d love a pm and we can go from there
Why not also try a cock bareback so you can also feel the extreme pleasure of a load of hot cum dripping out of your ass! Beats a dildo
Pegging....or a soft euphemism for assfucking. I dont judge.
Well any provider in the Dallas area that is experienced I’d love a pm and we can go from there Originally Posted by all_fours

yes be that way early may
  • ztonk
  • 04-16-2021, 12:10 PM
Just a friendly reminder:

Another Realm is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. This forum provides a safe place for topics that would be attacked in other places on the board.

Derogatory remarks, insults, and attempts to hijack threads will not be tolerated.

ztonk
Another Realm moderator
I specialize in "pegging" and all kinds of ass play from gentle to fisting. I love bending my boyfriend over! It turns me on hearing his deep moans and knowing I'm giving him incredible prostate pleasure, and bending him over at my whim gives me such a power thrill. I love it.
I specialize in "pegging" and all kinds of ass play from gentle to fisting. I love bending my boyfriend over! It turns me on hearing his deep moans and knowing I'm giving him incredible prostate pleasure, and bending him over at my whim gives me such a power thrill. I love it. Originally Posted by ZoeyBelle
Sounds like a good time to me!
It certainly is.