Just in Case No One Noticed

Yeah, and it's your mod's responsibility to populate the tab database, so be patient, okay?

Huck
Very cool. I am glad to see that has finally been done. Well, it will be done as soon as Huck has endless hours available to do the work.
PRETTY COOL! dReAmS lUVs It! TY TY!
  • MrGiz
  • 10-22-2010, 09:55 AM
Pretty Cool !!

Will all past review links appear? Or only new ones, from here out?

Giz
Pretty Cool !!

Will all past review links appear? Or only new ones, from here out?

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
I will start with the latest reviews and work backward... I have AR and OK and will split my time trying to get those input.
Huck
I will start with the latest reviews and work backward... I have AR and OK and will split my time trying to get those input.
Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Shouldn't take you long, Huck, since there's never any drama here to moderate!
Shouldn't take you long, Huck, since there's never any drama here to moderate! Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
Yeah, I'll just bring the laptop out to the living room, and eat bon bons with the SO while I get all those reviews entered into the database...

Huck
Huck, it's 3:30, you about done yet? LOL!
Great feature, but I don't envy you, Huck. Especially on the creation of non member profiles.
Neato!! Thanks Huck for the hard (no pun intended) work ahead!!
We are actually working from the oldest to the newest. A software glitch has brought things to a halt. I will go through and assign the reviews of "active" providers first and then go back and tackle the non-member/inactive/retired/BP one-timers.

Huck
Neato!! Thanks Huck for the hard (no pun intended) work ahead!! Originally Posted by ali*cat

You did too intend the pun!

Huck
To MODS: Can I Put In A Request For Something NEW That I Would Love To See "One Of These Days" Here On ECCIE??
To MODS: Can I Put In A Request For Something NEW That I Would Love To See "One Of These Days" Here On ECCIE?? Originally Posted by MissDreams

Sure! there's a forum for that: http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=573

HUck