Sharing Incalls

What is the consensus on gentleman's opinion about visiting an incall shared by two or more providers?

Do you feel awkward when there is another client there at the same time?

I shared an incall with two awesome providers a few years ago and we had some really great times together.
But, we all knew to keep the schedules far enough apart to insure the multi-client encounters would not happen, which was a bit challenging at times.

Anyways, I'm currently searching for an incall and a roommate, just trying to determine if the maximum # of gals should be 3 or 2.

Your thoughts?
Never have more than one appointment at same time.
I dont mind it but the two providers have to get their timing down.

One time I had to wait to leave because the other provider was letting her guy out

Another time both ladies had appts. And it got distracting for me cuz I could hear the other guy in the next room. And he was a loud/talker.....his own personal hype man
If you must both be there, stagger your appointments so that johns do not run into each other coming and going. I recently saw a provider that shares an incall with another and to tell the truth, I would not see the other provider for a session as she appeared to be a dead fuck in session, but was loud chatting that the door letting the other dude out.

It can be very telling about the other provider, you can hear/not hear the goings on (silence or moaning when she is getting eaten out or they are doing CFS) of the session in the other room and make a determination on whether to see the other provider or not.
I have had appointments where the other roommate has come in and watched, and eventually joined the date depending how busy they were that day. Timing is important.
No problem at all. Would prefer staggered appointments though. But depending on the layout of your place that may not be necessary. I just don’t want to hear or see the other clients.
There has been some good advice offered already. Me thinks it is not a problem if properly managed. Good luck.
No problemo...as long as it's not a revolving door...and doubles are on the menu!