Deodorant for your Balls

So what do ladies think about deodorant for balls. I got a lawnmower manscape clippers and it came with deodorant to put on my balls.

It smells pretty good like a sandlewood type smell

The question is do ladies like that or a natural smell
Soap scent is prob a popular choice !
I use over the counter Hybicleanse every day in the shower. It is a presurgucal soap scrub but long lasting antibacterial. It is order free and leaves me fresh as a can be for slurping
The ladies seem to enjoy my cleanliness and extra care
Take a shower. Good grief!!
Get you a box of Altoid cinnamon mints. After you shower wet a few down and rub your balls and starfish down with the juice.
Some ladies may not like the deodorant taste......
  • Owj
  • 07-04-2020, 02:55 PM
A shower and maybe a shot of cologne in the general vicinity is sufficient.
just fresh soap clean is best-- what smells good to one person, may stink to another--sometimes guys cologne can be overwhelming
Cologne on the balls is a No-No
  • Owj
  • 07-04-2020, 04:46 PM
Wasn’t meaning directly on the balls. More of near the waist.
  • BLM69
  • 07-04-2020, 07:25 PM
Nothing worst for the women than mustard balls and fragrances trying to cover it up. Shower and do your own smell test, then wash them again if in doubt
Soap please...maybe light dusting of baby powder if you have chafing but no cologne down there please
  • BLM69
  • 07-06-2020, 08:57 PM
Soap please...maybe light dusting of baby powder if you have chafing but no cologne down there please Originally Posted by berkleigh
Baby powder with mustard....yummy
Baby powder with mustard....yummy Originally Posted by BLM69
That mustard smell is crotch rot. Or in other words a yeast infection which is the same as athletes foot. Use a little tinactin for a week and it goes away.
  • BLM69
  • 07-07-2020, 10:45 AM
That mustard smell is crotch rot. Or in other words a yeast infection which is the same as athletes foot. Use a little tinactin for a week and it goes away. Originally Posted by hunttolive
Or poop juice caused by sweat running down to your balls, this is why it's important for both parties to shower, sink bird baths don't really work ladies.