EROS pros and cons??

Hey yal I'm debating on whether to start writing reviews on EROS or not.

What are your thoughts?

Can I write an Eccie review and an EROS review based on 1 visit with the provider?
She probably has to advertise on both...and I wasn't aware you could write reviews on EROS. Because if you could, the Bait and Switch reviews would definitely dominate.
Don't guys review BP girls who don't advertise on here all the time? I doubt that is a prerequisite for writing a review on BP, unless they have a no-review policy.
There are Pros to Eros??

The pics on there do seem to be of higher quality, I guess that's something
Eros doesn't have a review forum that I am aware of and I don't think its that widely used in this area. With so many sites, some just seem to do better in other areas of the country than here. Like date-check and bp. Eros I think is one of them. But I could be wrong.

Most of the girls on there are on here and/or some of the other review sites like TER and NaughtyReviews. I've used Eros a few times for advertising and I've met a few wonderful friends from there. Unfortunately, most of the gents that contact me are new to the hobby. Since I'm not newbie friendly, it can be a bit frustrating. Not to memention it is a pretty expensive place to advertise.
Don't guys review BP girls who don't advertise on here all the time? I doubt that is a prerequisite for writing a review on BP, unless they have a no-review policy. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
where did he mention BP in his post?
he was asking about http://www.eros.com

i dont think one can write reviews on BP.

now if you meant "a provider advertising on BP", at least on eccie, a guy can review any provider, no matter where he found her info initially.
Hey yal I'm debating on whether to start writing reviews on EROS or not.

What are your thoughts?

Can I write an Eccie review and an EROS review based on 1 visit with the provider? Originally Posted by muffin101
if you can write reviews on EROS [pls tell us how], then, yes, you can write a review on an encounter w/ a provider and post it here and on eros, as well as anywhere else you like.
if you can write reviews on EROS [pls tell us how] Originally Posted by pmdelites

EROS has a program where you write reviews to get viewing privileges same as Eccie.

I was getting a feel of how many or rather what percentage of hobbyists here have both.

I myself have been using Eccie and P411 for 3.5 years. Like both but can't help but think there's a separate pool of talents out there on that board.

Thank you everyone for your input!