Goodbye 2015...you kind of sucked big time.

On a personal note; my knee still needs surgery (thank you government run healthcare), my 401K is just about where it was in March of 2015 (thank you Obama and Biden [the recovery czar]), and another year without a pay raise (three so far).

On the national scene; the power of government keeps growing with the announcement of more gun laws from the Oval Office (which would not have stopped one act of terrorism), more wild ass spending (without benefit), more caving to the enviromental Nazis, Black Lives Matter (don't all lives matter), more caving by the House, lots more illegals of nationalities and religions crossing our southern border (did you drop your Koran?), Quentin Tarantino, Michael Moore, and the continued lack of recognition of the Islamic brand of terrorism in the Middle East by our Commander in Chief.

A couple of real low spots; The attacks in France and Morocco (the French won't hurt anyone) resulting the deaths of a lot of innocent people. The attack in San Bernardino resulting in the deaths of innocent people (and a call for more gun control), the death of a reporter and her camera man (and a call for more gun control), the death of people in a church (and the call for more gun control), and releasing murderers out of Gitmo where they were quite safe.

Hope for 2016: Donald Trump and Ted Cruz, the effective end of the Obama years, the crushing death of Obamacare, the multitude of mea culpas from the press about Obama's failures (I said hope and not absolutes), the recognition that Hillary is a man and so is Michelle, the indictment of a sexual predator (I'm not talking about Bill Cosby, the other Bill) and his wife. I'm hoping that Obama will pass like a case of bad Chinese food. Short intense misery on the shitter and then we will feel much better.

Almost forgot a couple of high spots: The World Champion Royals, Avengers: Ultron, and another degree. Kind of shows you what kind of a year it was with these as your high spots; a movie and a sports team win.
I hate to say it but 2016 will be much worse... http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...n/#more-110497

• xtrem
  • 01-03-2016, 12:56 PM
Trading Bowe Bergdahl for 5 Taliban prisoners, then Court martialing him
Pretty much everything this administration touched is screwed up.

Sadly, the next administration won't be any better democrat or republican.
  • DSK
  • 01-03-2016, 01:40 PM
2015 sucked because the liberals didn't all kill themselves for their country's long term health. Life is a choice, isn't it?
It could get better...

And then there's this...

JD, sorry to hear that 2015 was such a down year for you. 2015 was a great year for me and I'm looking forward to 2016.
2015 sucked because the liberals didn't all kill themselves for their country's long term health. Life is a choice, isn't it? Originally Posted by DSK
Come on, say it again: "I am not JL."

If it wasn't for Trump, Carson, Cruz, Rubio et al, you would be the biggest fucking liar of 2015, JL.

In fact, why haven't we talked about the JL for DSK metamorphosis as the biggest scandal of the year.

The lie of the year would have to be anything JDrunk says about his personal "accomplishments" ...

And, I agree with SpeedRacer. 2015 was a great year for me too.

Pity your lives suck so hard.
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2016, 10:16 AM
JD, sorry to hear that 2015 was such a down year for you. 2015 was a great year for me and I'm looking forward to 2016. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yea my last seven years have been all good!
Judy looks at the world through shit colored glasses.
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2016, 10:49 AM
Judy looks at the world through shit colored glasses. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

The government did not get him a new knee quick enough and it is Obama's fault his 401k went sideways!
From a personal finance perspective ... the last 7 years have been very good ... with 2015 being the best of all!
From a personal finance perspective ... the last 7 years have been very good ... with 2015 being the best of all! Originally Posted by bigtex
Same for me. I was hired back by my former company as a consultant. 4 hours per day for 9 months at $141 per hour. No benefits though. So today was my first day to return to retirement.
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2016, 10:30 AM
Maybe JD can tell us how it was Obama's fault that he made no money in his 401k.

Same for me. I was hired back by my former company as a consultant. 4 hours per day for 9 months at $141 per hour. No benefits though. So today was my first day to return to retirement. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Good for you. While you chose to make money I spent most my adult life defending you and this country....you're welcome.