My Public Apology....... I'm sorry....

I want to make a sincere apology to a group of my Eccie brothers and sisters.

In the past I have referred to this group collectively as "them type peoples" and individually as "you type people."

For once I was blind but now I can see how those phrases have a negative connotation.

I was wrong and I'm sorry..

Moving forward I will collectively refer to them as negros and individually as a negro.

I would also encourage the ladies to drop the AA acronym and simply put if you are negro friendly or not.

The words negros and negro are real world words with each having a positive connotation. Just like me. I want to be positive.

Y'all have a great day and kudos to the mods for stronger enforcement.
What happened to that one provider that liked being called that during sessions? Her role play was that whites tricks act like her master and she the slave? She loved derogatory racial slurs. Can't rem the name.
^^^^WTF really ?
Yup ...it was on her website...texted her about it ....i'll try to rem her provider name..
Yup ...it was on her website...texted her about it ....i'll try to rem her provider name.. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Be sure and message Humpty when you remember.........
She had a tragic accident and is now in heaven singing with Baby Jesus and the angels.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

In other words, it was just something that sounded good at the time you posted it.
I want to make a sincere apology to a group of my Eccie brothers and sisters.

In the past I have referred to this group collectively as "them type peoples" and individually as "you type people."

For once I was blind but now I can see how those phrases have a negative connotation.

I was wrong and I'm sorry..

Moving forward I will collectively refer to them as negros and individually as a negro.

I would also encourage the ladies to drop the AA acronym and simply put if you are negro friendly or not.

The words negros and negro are real world words with each having a positive connotation. Just like me. I want to be positive.

Y'all have a great day and kudos to the mods for stronger enforcement. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

If you accepted my management offer you wouldn't have made this post.
If you accepted my management offer you wouldn't have made this post. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Lest we forget, "Life is a sugar cookie"
Erotic Morgan was the provider that loved being called the n word. Checked she not on here no more.
Lest we forget, "Life is a sugar cookie" Originally Posted by Little Monster

Or, Don't get caught with your pants down!
Looks like they deleted your last thread Treetop.
Looks like they deleted your last thread Treetop. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Why? It was true.
That Finger-lickin' good review deserved to be a sticky thread.
Lest we forget, "Life is a sugar cookie" Originally Posted by Little Monster
You made me think of SL with that statement and some of his posted pictures.