The Conversation of A Rapist

Be careful ladies and you fellas that like to get poked. This lady was courageous...This whole interaction with Harvey Weinstein reminds me of the Access Hollywood tape with Billy Bush and Ole Orange boy. This gave me the chills...and you know what black people never use words like the chills. So it must be bad... made me uncomfortable just listening to the shit...Sounds like moments before a rape.

Everything reminds you of Trump.because your simple mind doesnt allow you to think logically.
Everything reminds you of Trump.because your simple mind doesnt allow you to think logically. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
All of us white people look the same...it's not his fault...haha
The anatomy of a Rapist continued.

You do have an unusual fascination with rape. Care to share with the class?
First I need confirmation that you're the weak pussy that was affiliated with YM currently Mythos and Oilfield_Scum once that's confirmed I'll then decide how you need to be treated. Comprende?
Look ass you need to write that in German or else I won't know what the fuck you're saying.

Verstehen?
For now I guess thats a no...if I find out you are who you say you are then I 'll know through word play how to eviscerate you. That old DG was a pussy to his heart from what I heard.
sHandle Meltdown predicted....
Word play. Using less than basic vocabulary to make some wanna be all eyez on me negro ponder if he is talking to the real deal or some one-off bitter hooker who has a hell of a lot of free time.

Or you know that I know that you would know that I would know so knowing that you know I do what is known so that the known that is known would be a known known of an unknown known.
Why is SC so triggered by DGs presence?
negro ponder if he is talking to the real deal or some one-off bitter hooker who has a hell of a lot of free time.
Originally Posted by Dorian.Gray
It's the latter thanks for the confirmation. now go douche that pussy ;-)
Why is SC so triggered by DGs presence? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
This always seems to happen when you have a gathering of more than one negro, much like with dogs, one feels this primal urge to quickly establish dominance. It's really unfortunate when you see one devolve so quickly. Euthanasia is always an option... For dogs.

Oh shit, I forgot to type in German. The Fuhrers gonna get pissed.
can you tell me about cyber attack vectors from thumb drives? ;-) or is that not your area of expertise. ;-)

you really should go take a seat young lady.