Rant

Being an A.A male you're automatically thrown into so many categories SMDH! Even when your background is spotless, Thieves.. over aggressive.. the list goes on. I've never got a speeding ticket before so I definitely haven't robbed, harass or assaulted anyone. Everyone have the right to have their own opinion, so It is what it is tho.
Not sure how this is hobby related
Not sure how this is hobby related Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
It's first thing I have to check for on a providers ad... so how is it not?
I figured that's what you were talking about, the NBA policies..
  • RoxyG
  • 10-14-2017, 07:25 AM
Being an A.A male you're automatically thrown into so many categories SMDH! Even when your background is spotless, Thieves.. over aggressive.. the list goes on. I've never got a speeding ticket before so I definitely haven't robbed, harass or assaulted anyone. Everyone have the right to have their own opinion, so It is what it is tho. Originally Posted by Troublemaker10

It's kind of like those 'We have the right to refuse service signs' that you see in some businesses.
Each of those providers have their own reasons for not seeing men of color.

There's a list of AA friendly ladies, start there.
Maybe it's your handle? Lol

Trouble maker + 10 (inches?)

~
Being an A.A male you're automatically thrown into so many categories SMDH! Even when your background is spotless, Thieves.. over aggressive.. the list goes on. I've never got a speeding ticket before so I definitely haven't robbed, harass or assaulted anyone. Everyone have the right to have their own opinion, so It is what it is tho. Originally Posted by Troublemaker10
Aye...hey bro I will cry with you. Why they do us like this..and god knows we're emotional over white pussy. I'm so so hurt..it's devastating when all we want is to take care of that white pussy. Like you I've never had white pussy either...shit is depressing. What must we do to get it...heaven holla if you hear us...

Now...let us cry for the lord's mercy and eventual showering of white pussy for our faithfulness and clean resumes.

This sermon is basically about white pussy:

It's kind of like those 'We have the right to refuse service signs' that you see in some businesses. Originally Posted by RoxyG
Sure, that works if you ignore the fact that it's illegal for any business to refuse service to someone because of their skin color. Of course, that doesn't apply to the hobby, which I liken more to arrangements than a business.

But yeah, OP, it does suck, but you and I both know that things won't be changing anytime soon. It's not so bad, though, since a lot of these NBA chicks will see you if you ask and keep it on the hush.

It's not so bad, though, since a lot of these NBA chicks will see you if you ask and keep it on the hush. Originally Posted by Max Steel
it's been stated numerous of times!

Especially when it's been a slow week for them, rents due,and the lights are about to be turned off because they mismanaged their money.

Now...let us cry for the lord's mercy and eventual showering of white pussy for our faithfulness and clean resumes.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
^^^This is pure stupidity right here.

I have always had an open door policy to anyone, and never understood why other women would discriminate. I never had it posted in my showcase that I would discriminate against anyone. I have even been shit on in my personal life for dating AA, who were nothing but the most respectful of gentlemen.

But I come here to this board and get talked shit to because I am white and told I must be a member of the KKK among some other dumb shit. I watch black people on here throw out racial slurs toward white people like candy (not just one member). And if I take offense to being shit on because I am white, then I am told I am obviously racist. So basically I am white, so I must automatically be racist, at least according to this board.

So I know how it feels to be judged just for the color of your skin, because it has happened to me on this board. And I NEVER had a no AA policy but have now strongly considered it, because I cannot see myself serving a group of people from this board who have nothing but deep seeded contempt and hate for me due to my race.

Sorry I am white, I was born that way. I was gonna ask to be added to the list Max Steel has, but I have since reconsidered after seeing what has been said about white people on this board.
^^^This is pure stupidity right here.

I have always had an open door policy to anyone, and never understood why other women would discriminate. I never had it posted in my showcase that I would discriminate against anyone. I have even been shit on in my personal life for dating AA, who were nothing but the most respectful of gentlemen.

But I come here to this board and get talked shit to because I am white and told I must be a member of the KKK among some other dumb shit. I watch black people on here throw out racial slurs toward white people like candy (not just one member). And if I take offense to being shit on because I am white, then I am told I am obviously racist. So basically I am white, so I must automatically be racist, at least according to this board.

So I know how it feels to be judged just for the color of your skin, because it has happened to me on this board. And I NEVER had a no AA policy but have now strongly considered it, because I cannot see myself serving a group of people from this board who have nothing but deep seeded contempt and hate for me due to my race.

Sorry I am white, I was born that way. I was gonna ask to be added to the list Max Steel has, but I have since reconsidered after seeing what has been said about white people on this board. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
girl....you reeeeaaallyyy trying my patience.

I was hoping you would be my first ever white experience. The "truth" here I've never seen a white pussy in person...I'm often told I'm too black and ugly...Help me Katie...help me. If you have sex with me then I can go brag to all my friends in the field that I got to touch, fuck, and taste white pussy for the first time eva. Girl I hungry. ;-)

oh wait...what year am I in. my bad its 2017 not 1917...carry on. ;-)
Especially when it's a slow week and rents due and the lights are about to be turned off because she is mismanaging her PUSSY. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
She better do what she gotta do to keep the lights on
girl....you reeeeaaallyyy trying my patience.

I was hoping you would be my first ever white experience. The "truth" here I've never seen a white pussy in person...I'm often told I'm too black and ugly...Help me Katie...help me. If you have sex with me then I can go brag to all my friends in the field that I got to touch, fuck, and taste white pussy for the first time eva. Girl I hungry. ;-)

oh wait...what year am I in. my bad its 2017 not 1917...carry on. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This is exactly why I want to change my showcase. This bullshit is uncalled for. I don't get talked shit to by any another race on this board.
lol good lawd...somebody help this po child. She special.
....if I take offense to being shit on because I am white, then I am told I am obviously racist. So basically I am white, so I must automatically be racist, at least according to this board Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
A comprehensively accurate statement; if everybody is a racist, then no one is.