So stupid

they don't know the difference between Memorial day and veterans day...

For those who don’t know:

Memorial Day (originally known as Decoration Day) is a United States federal holiday for honoring and mourning U.S. military personnel who died while serving in the military.
As a Vietnam Vet, several people wished me a memorable Memorial Day.

I kinds smile and remind them I am alive.

But the thought is there. That is what really counts.

As for all of those members of the “Squad”, I try to pay as little attention to them as possible.
Thank you for your service
  • Tiny
  • 05-28-2024, 04:27 AM
Did anybody catch Biden’s Memorial Day speech yesterday? He took the opportunity to say every generation of Americans has to fight for the rights of many against the greed of a few. That sounds borderline Marxist. Then he attributed his son’s death from cancer to exposure to burn pits in Iraq when he was serving as a JAG military lawyer in Iraq.
Then he attributed his son’s death from cancer to exposure to burn pits in Iraq when he was serving as a JAG military lawyer in Iraq. Originally Posted by Tiny
LOL... Jag burning a shit can?! That's funny I don't care who you are.

Beijing Joey is fcking Walter Mitty. There's nothing he hasn't done or seen, or been.
  • Tiny
  • 05-28-2024, 06:45 AM
LOL... Jag burning a shit can?! That's funny I don't care who you are.

Beijing Joey is fcking Walter Mitty. There's nothing he hasn't done or seen, or been. Originally Posted by texassapper
Yeah, this may not be the best example, because you can’t prove his son didn’t get cancer from burning a shit can, but he’s a liar living in a fantasy world.
As a Vietnam Vet, several people wished me a memorable Memorial Day.

I kinds smile and remind them I am alive.

But the thought is there. That is what really counts.

As for all of those members of the “Squad”, I try to pay as little attention to them as possible. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Same here. I didn’t even think to correct any of them or call them “so stupid.”

When they honored all service members on the news and at all the ballgames yesterday, I didn’t correct any of them or call them “so stupid.”

Question for the OP - did anyone thank you for your service on Memorial Day? If so, did you correct them and call them “so stupid?”
Yeah, this may not be the best example, because you can’t prove his son didn’t get cancer from burning a shit can, but he’s a liar living in a fantasy world. Originally Posted by Tiny
LOL... he was in JAG... he was never anywhere near a FOB that utilized a burn can.

I would need photographic proof that any JAG branch actually left the Air Conditioning!
LOL... he was in JAG... he was never anywhere near a FOB that utilized a burn can.

I would need photographic proof that any JAG branch actually left the Air Conditioning! Originally Posted by texassapper
Biden has been spreading this lie for years.

Along with a host of others.
What I find amazing is ANY MAGA trying to point out a lie.