....if Trump wins the election...Project 25 goes into effect

Steve Bannon has discussed plans to have federal departments like the Department of Justice be "purged" if former President Donald Trump wins the 2024 election.

Project 2025………..a conservative guideline led by the right-wing Heritage Foundation think tank on how the next conservative administration could dismantle the United States government and replace it with one more in line with Trump's MAGA agenda.

Project 2025: We are going to purge the federal government of those who don't support Trump. We will restructure the Justice Department to prosecute our political opponents,

Project 2025……...is being run by Trump allies, modeled after Trump's words, and designed to allow Trump to enact his dangerous agenda to be a 'dictator on day one.'
As I've been saying.......

Trumpfs playbook is mein kampf.
We've seen all this before
Steve Bannon has discussed plans to have federal departments like the Department of Justice be "purged" if former President Donald Trump wins the 2024 election.

Project 2025………..a conservative guideline led by the right-wing Heritage Foundation think tank on how the next conservative administration could dismantle the United States government and replace it with one more in line with Trump's MAGA agenda.

Project 2025: We are going to purge the federal government of those who don't support Trump. We will restructure the Justice Department to prosecute our political opponents,

Project 2025……...is being run by Trump allies, modeled after Trump's words, and designed to allow Trump to enact his dangerous agenda to be a 'dictator on day one.' Originally Posted by VitaMan
Which is why everyone should go vote.

Project 2025……...is being run by Trump allies, modeled after Trump's words, and designed to allow Trump to enact his dangerous agenda to be a 'dictator on day one.' Originally Posted by VitaMan

... WINNING! ... .... ...

#### Salty
Salty, you really shouldn’t use those emoticons. The MAGA cult has no respect for the flag or the people it represents. And as a whole, too stupid to face the embarrassing truth.

You’re not winning, Salty. You and your fellow MAGAs were born to lose. Its your happy place.

I can tell you that I will fight fascism with my entire being.
I have to admit, a part of me wouldn't mind if Trump is elected. All he is going to do is seek revenge and do what he believes is in his best personal interest. He will cross lines that he can't uncross. That fool is going to think he is Putin and can act with impunity. Unfortunately for him, this is not Russia.

Let's face it, real Republicans probably secretly hate him more than Democrats do for completely fucking up their party.

Call me weird, but it would be cool to me to see that unhinged egomaniac get impeached and kicked out of office.

On a more rational level, I would like to think this country as a whole is not stupid enough to put Trump back in office because he is a disgusting human being IMO. Unfortunately, this country has a lot of uneducated gullible dumb fucks, so I would not be surprised of the outcome either way in November.

2025 should be interesting.
I have to admit, a part of me wouldn't mind if Trump is elected. All he is going to do is seek revenge and do what he believes is in his best personal interest. He will cross lines that he can't uncross. That fool is going to think he is Putin and can act with impunity. Unfortunately for him, this is not Russia.

Let's face it, real Republicans probably secretly hate him more than Democrats do for completely fucking up their party.

Call me weird, but it would be cool to me to see that unhinged egomaniac get impeached and kicked out of office.

On a more rational level, I would like to think this country as a whole is not stupid enough to put Trump back in office because he is a disgusting human being IMO. Unfortunately, this country has a lot of uneducated gullible dumb fucks, so I would not be surprised of the outcome either way in November.

2025 should be interesting. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Clean out the “Swamp”?

Sounds pretty good.

As for “gullible dumb fucks”, 87 million “educated morons” were stupid enough to vote for Biden.
Clean out the “Swamp”?

Sounds pretty good.

As for “gullible dumb fucks”, 87 million “educated morons” were stupid enough to vote for Biden. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Nice talk, buddy.

Your opinion of the educated speaks volumes.

Check your inbox.
Clean out the “Swamp”?

Sounds pretty good.

As for “gullible dumb fucks”, 87 million “educated morons” were stupid enough to vote for Biden. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Like many of you Trump supporters, you fail to realize the simple difference between voting for Biden vs voting against Trump and his lunacy. Do you really think people love Biden? That is how much Trump is disliked by many.

Again, 2025 should be interesting. I expect a complete shit show either way.
If Trump wins' - how long would it take for him to cross the lines of contempt and be impeached for a 3rd or more time? He has ZERO self control and would likely see that happen in the first quarter of 2025 if he see's the office of POTUS again. Which will be the worst thing to happen to this country in decades. In fact- it could be the shittiest outcome since electing a guy like Nixon- another big fucking asshole do-nothing cheater.
If Trump wins' - how long would it take for him to cross the lines of contempt and be impeached for a 3rd or more time? He has ZERO self control and would likely see that happen in the first quarter of 2025 if he see's the office of POTUS again. Which will be the worst thing to happen to this country in decades. In fact- it could be the shittiest outcome since electing a guy like Nixon- another big fucking asshole do-nothing cheater. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Considering the other Impeachment was totally bogus, anything can happen.

I can still see those ridiculous House Members marching those Articles of Impeachment over to the Senate.

Clowns on Parade.
Which is why everyone should go vote. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Vote for what? The country has been compromised by psychopaths on both sides of the aisle since the early 2000's.
Vote for what? The country has been compromised by psychopaths on both sides of the aisle since the early 2000's. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yes, but one group of psychopaths want to destroy everything that made The United States the most powerful and most free Country on Earth while the other group of psychopaths not only want to make America greater, but also keep it that way.

Your choice.
Nice talk, buddy.

Your opinion of the educated speaks volumes.

Check your inbox. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

for what?

Salty, you really shouldn’t use those emoticons. The MAGA cult has no respect for the flag or the people it represents. And as a whole, too stupid to face the embarrassing truth.

You’re not winning, Salty. You and your fellow MAGAs were born to lose. Its your happy place.

I can tell you that I will fight fascism with my entire being. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so got any proof that Trump is a "MAGA fascist"?

i'll wait

I can tell you that I will fight fascism with my entire being. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... WINNING! ... ... Look at the polls! ...

#### Salty