Finally Back but also time to say good bye to Dallas

Glad banned is over but my September trip to Dallas was the last trip.

I would like to thank awesome beautiful ladies I met in DFW past 2 years. I would say my hobby in DFW was success for only met 2-3 below average ladies and 2 best of the best ladies who just cannot be topped.

I especially thanks to 4 ladies who I met during my last trip for seeing me even I was banned in eccie. (Reviews will follow someday for 2 of ladies).

Now especial thanks to the bitch who got me banned with false accusation or reporting. I was confused about your last email about Rosie ODonnell but with little search in eccie, i found what that was about. After reading about it, you do have body of Rosie... Maybe you should consider investing little money on WeightWatcher. If Oprah can do it, you can do it. Bitch you are too fat for my taste from your new pictures. I like all kinds of ladies but there is limit to over weight when i am paying. Fuck I am over weight but you are beyond me. When I start get in to fat provider who has body of old Rosie and sausage fingers, I will call you. Only reason I was okay to meet you was because you were so nice to me in pm but looking at your new pics, i dodge the bullet.

Thank you rest of DFW ladies and dicks who gave me good advises....

Take care and play safe and ENJOY ~~~ hope Vegas will be nice as DFW and hope to be back to DFW for my ATFs.
What a great Friday nite this will be. WELCOME BACK
eng returns from his ban briefly, for one final kiss-off thread! Eng, you're a real Dickhead, but you're OUR Dickhead.. at least you're leaving in style (assuming you actually leave)!
You forgot to address the hookers who take eight dicks a day.
eng returns from his ban briefly, for one final kiss-off thread! Eng, you're a real Dickhead, but you're OUR Dickhead.. at least you're leaving in style (assuming you actually leave)! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Left Dallas, not leaving eccie...
Left Dallas, not leaving eccie... Originally Posted by eng
the hookers who take eight dicks a day. Originally Posted by Tapper85
on behalf of the latter...
  • L.A.
  • 10-24-2015, 08:08 AM
Left Dallas, not leaving eccie... Originally Posted by eng
Anybody taking bets on him leaving eccie (involuntarily)?
All I did was rtm your pm talking about what was said about me in the men's area. You think you're the first guy to work that angle? Please. Guys who suck up to providers with that bs should get banned. I have way more to do than give a fuck what a bunch of weiniewackers say in the chickenshit hut.

You got yourself banned. Time to get over it and move on.
All I did was rtm your pm talking about what was said about me in the men's area. You think you're the first guy to work that angle? Please. Guys who suck up to providers with that bs should get banned. I have way more to do than give a fuck what a bunch of weiniewackers say in the chickenshit hut.

You got yourself banned. Time to get over it and move on. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
U sound stupid or I was stupid to pm you what was said about u in the men's area....ppl will decide for themselves which is truth.

Thing is I don't know what was said in men's room about u... I don't remember reading anything about you in men's room... I don't think you are subject worthy in men's room.

I just remembered you asked me when I am coming to DFW and I said September then u got irritated.... Don't know why, when I said September from beginning.... Then u post something stupid in coed and u rtm something to got me banned..... Now why would any lady rtm to get potential client banned who always been nice in forum? (Of course I was fool for ur fake kindness and was willing to see short fat bitch for fake kindness in pm)...

Nothing to get over... There are too many fine ladies to DFW to pick u over them...
Oops...typo,,, I meant

Nothing to get over... There are too many fine ladies in DFW to pick Over you (THN).
Well dammit ENG, why don't you just try going straight for the jugular, lol! In all seriousness though, You really shook things up around here and provided some great entertainment! Don't make this your last time.
Well dammit ENG, why don't you just try going straight for the jugular, lol! In all seriousness though, You really shook things up around here and provided some great entertainment! Don't make this your last time. Originally Posted by Tapper85
He didn't shake anything up.....there's nothing to shake here.....a bunch of disgruntled
Postal people........BLAH, blah, blah......
U sound stupid or I was stupid to pm you what was said about u in the men's area....ppl will decide for themselves which is truth.

Thing is I don't know what was said in men's room about u... I don't remember reading anything about you in men's room... I don't think you are subject worthy in men's room.

I just remembered you asked me when I am coming to DFW and I said September then u got irritated.... Don't know why, when I said September from beginning.... Then u post something stupid in coed and u rtm something to got me banned..... Now why would any lady rtm to get potential client banned who always been nice in forum? (Of course I was fool for ur fake kindness and was willing to see short fat bitch for fake kindness in pm)...

Nothing to get over... There are too many fine ladies to DFW to pick u over them... Originally Posted by eng
So let's make sure we have this right. You leak mens lounge info to a provider who RTMS that shit and you are pissed at her and blame her?
He didn't shake anything up.....there's nothing to shake here.....a bunch of disgruntled
Postal people........BLAH, blah, blah...... Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Are you saying the entire population of ECCIE participants are disgruntled and postal (by postal I am assuming you mean crazy)? You don't have to like the guy, but you do have to admit he's a memorable character and that he made an impact his short time here.

You got yourself banned. Time to get over it and move on. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

This may be true, I'm sure the majority of ladies might not care but then again how many ladies posing as dudes have been banned (the male handles) and how many wk and minions are there out there sharing info for favor?

Then think about how many dudes do the same in reverse to get ladies room info. (I'm guessing damn near zero in % form)

What this says IMHO is A. Guys are pussy whipped little bitches that will do anything for favor or the chance to get laid and B. Ladies are insecure and want to know everything said about them (again not the majority) and everything said period. C. Guys just wanna get laid and don't give 2 shits what the ladies are saying

Eng represents A & B