Was I Wrong?

I received an unexpected response from a Provider and I would like some input on if I was wrong or if this was an overreaction on her part. If I'm wrong I don't mind taking blame and correcting it going forward.

I'm planning a trip to the Dallas area in December and I have been working on setting up an appointment that lasts more than just a couple of hours. Something similar to a dinner date. I contacted this provider and let her know what I was interested in, such as multiple hours, on what date, evening time, interested in role play and finding a non-BCD activity as well (ball game, theater, dinner, club, etc.).

After we messaged a couple times about the high-level stuff and discussed if we could make our schedules work she asked me how long I was wanting to spend with her as that will determine what all we can plan. I said I would like to spend $1,000 for her (as that is what I had tentatively budgeted for the trip). I asked how long I would have with her for $1,000.

Now I did know what her rates were on her showcase. Her posted rates are 100 for a quickie, 200 for 30 min, and 300 for hour. There isn't any discussion on there about multiple hours, dinner dates, etc.

She replied that her rate is 300 an hour so 3 hours for 900. I replied thank you but I will have to pass. (period, I did not say any more or ask for a discounted rate for multiple hours or anything else, just said thanks and I'll pass)

She replied saying that she doesn't appreciate what I was trying to do and that she works hard and she hopes that one day someone tries to take advantage of me and my family. She then added that she was blocking me.

I was shocked by the response. I never tried to negotiate as once she told me her price I respectfully declined. I simply wanted to know what it would be for time beyond 1 hour. Based on past conversations with other providers each additional hour is not necessarily the same as the first hour. In fact in her rates adding the second 30 minutes is only 100 more. Sometimes it is and sometimes not depending on the provider and the duration. As an example I don't know many who charge 300 for one hour and then 2,400 for an 8 hour day out. Either way it is of course her right to set them how she desires.

I went back and read all through her showcase again to make sure I didn't miss something and no where did it say anything about additional hours that would give an indication one way or the other.

I am not mentioning her name because I am not here to bash her. I simply want some feedback on what I should have done differently, if anything. What I probably should have done was listened to a couple of the "no" reviews and avoided her.
I received an unexpected response from a Provider and I would like some input on if I was wrong or if this was an overreaction on her part. If I'm wrong I don't mind taking blame and correcting it going forward.

I'm planning a trip to the Dallas area in December and I have been working on setting up an appointment that lasts more than just a couple of hours. Something similar to a dinner date. I contacted this provider and let her know what I was interested in, such as multiple hours, on what date, evening time, interested in role play and finding a non-BCD activity as well (ball game, theater, dinner, club, etc.).

After we messaged a couple times about the high-level stuff and discussed if we could make our schedules work she asked me how long I was wanting to spend with her as that will determine what all we can plan. I said I would like to spend $1,000 for her (as that is what I had tentatively budgeted for the trip). I asked how long I would have with her for $1,000.

Now I did know what her rates were on her showcase. Her posted rates are 100 for a quickie, 200 for 30 min, and 300 for hour. There isn't any discussion on there about multiple hours, dinner dates, etc.

She replied that her rate is 300 an hour so 3 hours for 900. I replied thank you but I will have to pass. (period, I did not say any more or ask for a discounted rate for multiple hours or anything else, just said thanks and I'll pass)

She replied saying that she doesn't appreciate what I was trying to do and that she works hard and she hopes that one day someone tries to take advantage of me and my family. She then added that she was blocking me.

I was shocked by the response. I never tried to negotiate as once she told me her price I respectfully declined. I simply wanted to know what it would be for time beyond 1 hour. Based on past conversations with other providers each additional hour is not necessarily the same as the first hour. In fact in her rates adding the second 30 minutes is only 100 more. Sometimes it is and sometimes not depending on the provider and the duration. As an example I don't know many who charge 300 for one hour and then 2,400 for an 8 hour day out. Either way it is of course her right to set them how she desires.

I went back and read all through her showcase again to make sure I didn't miss something and no where did it say anything about additional hours that would give an indication one way or the other.

I am not mentioning her name because I am not here to bash her. I simply want some feedback on what I should have done differently, if anything. What I probably should have done was listened to a couple of the "no" reviews and avoided her. Originally Posted by bhobby83

Here's what you should do: Not let it bother you, chalk it up to a lesson learned (even if you're not sure what you did...sometimes girls just get rubbed the wrong way by the smallest thing), and move on to the next provider that you may want to see.

There are several girls on this board that won't charge you for non-bcd activities such as dinner/sports outting/show. They only charge for the "playtime".

Good luck and happy hobbying!

Oh, and P.S. It sounds like you did everything right.
Thanks. It isn't even that I am looking to not pay for non-BCD time. I just wanted to make sure about the rate before moving forward. Thanks for the feedback. I am curious if some providers are of the same opinion.

I am not mentioning her name because I am not here to bash her. I simply want some feedback on what I should have done differently, if anything. What I probably should have done was listened to a couple of the "no" reviews and avoided her. Originally Posted by bhobby83
Grow up! I will mention my name if you dont have the balls to. You wanted me for a 1,000 bucks for all day and all nite appt of drinking and partying.You wanted me to be your arm candy and show me off at a bar. I told you no that i dont drink and im not interested. I told you several times no. You kept pushing and pushing and pushing. My rate is 300 1 hr. Sorry im not doing a all day and all nite of drinking at a bar with you. Yes you should have looked at my bad reviews. And yes look at my Good review on the front page. Sorry i turned you down. Not my type of appt now get over it. Move on man. This makes you look desperate
Tons of woman in dallas find one that will drinl and party with you all nite long. Thats not me! Quit lying dude. Word of advise. If its not listed on my showcase that i do multiple hours. Then i do not so it. Dont negotiate my rates period
Thanks. It isn't even that I am looking to not pay for non-BCD time. I just wanted to make sure about the rate before moving forward. Thanks for the feedback. I am curious if some providers are of the same opinion. Originally Posted by bhobby83
Most providers on this website are all about the money, and that's fine. So they will ask you to pay for ALL of their time. And some, those rare gems...will only ask you to pay for their BCD time, and not dinner or whatever outting you may want to do. However, this is within reason.

E.G. Don't ask for dinner, drink and a show(4hrs of non BCD), and then only spend 1hr bcd with them.

I know several providers on both sides of the fence.
there are plenty of other providers willing to see u. Many providers operate different. Just forget about this experience & move on. Don't ever settle for less baby. Just know if one provider turn u down there are 50 more to scan through. Its all good baby.
Seriously? I didn't mention your name because it wasn't about you and I'm not here to bash people for not agreeing to an appointment. I don't care that you don't drink. I said I was impressed that you were giving it up to train and that I didn't think I could do that. You never told me no. You said that it is hard for you to do evenings. You then asked how long I wanted. Why would you ask if you were saying no? I'm not looking for all night and never asked for that. The only duration even discussed was when you brought up 3 hours.
Again, this wasn't about being bummed that you said no. There are plenty of fish as they say. I just wanted some input on if I was at fault for your curt response and if so I would revise how I discuss things with others. Looks like you're helping clear that up right now.
Seriously? I didn't mention your name because it wasn't about you and I'm not here to bash people for not agreeing to an appointment. I don't care that you don't drink. I said I was impressed that you were giving it up to train and that I didn't think I could do that. You never told me no. You said that it is hard for you to do evenings. You then asked how long I wanted. Why would you ask if you were saying no? I'm not looking for all night and never asked for that. The only duration even discussed was when you brought up 3 hours.
Again, this wasn't about being bummed that you said no. There are plenty of fish as they say. I just wanted some input on if I was at fault for your curt response and if so I would revise how I discuss things with others. Looks like you're helping clear that up right now. Originally Posted by bhobby83
You're fighting a lost battle. Give up now. The less fuel you give her fire, the shorter it will burn.
there are plenty of other providers willing to see u. Many providers operate different. Just forget about this experience & move on. Don't ever settle for less baby. Just know if one provider turn u down there are 50 more to scan through. Its all good baby. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Exactly. If there's providers out there that want to do a all nighter and drink at a bar amd club. More power to them. I know girls that charge for lunch dinner etc. Not my ways but to each their own. I have a family i dont do all niters period. Never have never will
Again, this wasn't about being bummed that you said no. There are plenty of fish as they say. I just wanted some input on if I was at fault for your curt response and if so I would revise how I discuss things with others. Looks like you're helping clear that up right now. Originally Posted by bhobby83
That's right thats why im posting my name. I don't do all niters for partying and drinking. Sorry. You got mad when i said no. Dont negotiate my prices.
I never asked for a nighter. But you are right in that you're more than able to do what you want.
You're fighting a lost battle. Give up now. The less fuel you give her fire, the shorter it will burn. Originally Posted by slubby
Burn this fire baby burn it.
Maybe there was just a misunderstanding? Both parties seemed genuine in their assertions.
Burn this fire baby burn it. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Does that mean I can bring a lighter or matches to our session!??!!?!?
As long as you bring some yankee candles to help with the smell that comes along then yes were all good.