Name: Berry
Phone: IYKYK
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.cherrypopp.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: IYKYK
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, SMISH, CG, RCG, K9, Convo
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair, to me, she looks way better with it clipped up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is a 5”4 natural Korean lady. Slim toned body with an attractive face. Really nice natural Cs with gumdrop nips that are fun to play with and a cute soft lil booty. I would say the pics are 80% accurate. Her face reminded me of Bonney from BK. As for age, she said 25 but I think she’s 29-32 range
Recommendation: Yes
No phone number and no email? This is not a very good review since there is no way to contact the provider here.
No phone number and no email? This is not a very good review since there is no way to contact the provider here. Originally Posted by Hypermlb
Not really up to date on the news are you?
No phone number and no email? This is not a very good review since there is no way to contact the provider here. Originally Posted by Hypermlb

Nor in general are any of us able to contact the "provider here" or there.

But to contact the STUDIO to screen and if pass and make an appt well the email is in the website. No password needed just basic reasoning skills.
I doubt he’ll be able to get in even with the email/pw. I’m pretty sure all studios aren’t taking any new ppl in..
I doubt he’ll be able to get in even with the email/pw. I’m pretty sure all studios aren’t taking any new ppl in.. Originally Posted by LoneStar41
Berry is nice in the sheets, I'm a suckered for pedicure toes 😋
Nice review. lol. Everyone needs to stay safe and really consider the danger in visiting any studios right now. Take my advice or not, it’s not safe at all right now. I’m sure Berry was a blast at 2 p.m. on the 28th. Why even say what time of day you went to see her? Very odd. You must not be worried about announcing what appointment you had?
Nice review. lol. Everyone needs to stay safe and really consider the danger in visiting any studios right now. Take my advice or not, it’s not safe at all right now. I’m sure Berry was a blast at 2 p.m. on the 28th. Why even say what time of day you went to see her? Very odd. You must not be worried about announcing what appointment you had? Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Truth

Nice review and description of Berry, hopefully you (OP) liked her teeth too
Nice review. lol. Everyone needs to stay safe and really consider the danger in visiting any studios right now. Take my advice or not, it’s not safe at all right now. I’m sure Berry was a blast at 2 p.m. on the 28th. Why even say what time of day you went to see her? Very odd. You must not be worried about announcing what appointment you had? Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Seems no long time customer for Cpopp can get in touch with them but brand new accounts can.

Take that for what you will.
Reviews could always be fake. Cpop sent out their new number to long time repeat clients a while ago.
so there's no way for new clients to get a password?
so there's no way for new clients to get a password? Originally Posted by gman44
Sounds like it. And I’d sure as hell be leery of a text from an unknown number saying it’s the studio with a new number and password. Pm me gman if you’d like the information I’ve heard.
Berry is real. People still out here getting they peepee wet. BK has many Japanese ladies that I ran through last week.

"Uber Everywhere" is my #1 listen to on Spotify

Sounds like it. And I’d sure as hell be leery of a text from an unknown number saying it’s the studio with a new number and password. Pm me gman if you’d like the information I’ve heard. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Read comment #10

This review is about Berry slims self not about a “fake” number
Read comment #10

This review is about Berry slims self not about a “fake” number Originally Posted by LoneStar41
Then go tattle and RTM me to the mods like you have with your previous handles. Please explain out in the open why you have bashed other studios in the past that have now been raided, started several “no nut” threads yet broken the vow to not go to the studios yet visit the studios that weren’t raided and now you’re back promoting the few that are open and pm’ing me to quit warning everyone? Please answer this in the open so everyone can see your answer. Have I missed anything SpringFest?