Date: Who knows
Name: Remi
Phone: I forget
Email Address: -
URL / Website: asian stars
City: Moscow
State: Texas
Address: for me to know and you to find out
Activities: DFK to the extreme, BBBJ for about as long as I could take, TUMA, CFS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: mid length, brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin with big beautiful Ds, probably MM but look great, soft lips, round ass
Recommendation: Yes
Weren’t you stating that you were worried about hobbying right now due to LE? Yet here you are dropping a review.
A month ago i was but I got over it
A month ago i was but I got over it Originally Posted by beeman1000
You should still be worried bro, but thanks for the review. Kudos on the location details
Speaking of things that are not safe: Facebook is recommending i add a certain well loved local studio girl as a friend. Hoping i don’t have to explain to anyone why a woman whose profile is entirely in korean is popping up on my fb suggested accounts
Speaking of things that are not safe: Facebook is recommending i add a certain well loved local studio girl as a friend. Hoping i don’t have to explain to anyone why a woman whose profile is entirely in korean is popping up on my fb suggested accounts Originally Posted by beeman1000
If she is a civ, you take her out for drinks and smash of course. Safer than any method atm.
lol i got an infraction for hijacking my own thread
Since i got no credit for this review please change the title to “i saw Rémi and also got a facebook recommendation from someone who won’t be named”
lol i got an infraction for hijacking my own thread Originally Posted by beeman1000

As the OP of the Thread, you are simply that and that alone.
It does not allow the user any special privileges outside of the Forum Guidelines merely based on the fact that they started the Thread.

The OP is expected to stay on topic as well as any other member that subsequently replies.