Man-DOWN

Fems, has a hobbyist recently PISSED you off or disrespected you? I don't stand for that as a fellow hobbyist...What Say You?
(If you don't want to post an alert, just feel free to 'vent' here darling...profiles/handles are okay to post in here...OUT that FUCK!)
Fems, has a hobbyist recently PISSED you off or disrespected you? I don't stand for that as a fellow hobbyist...What Say You?
(If you don't want to post an alert, just feel free to 'vent' here darling...profiles/handles are okay to post in here...OUT that FUCK!) Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Another SL threAD?
Is Aunt Flo visiting mija?
And now for some blatant off topic posting..

Attachment 167120
Another SL threAD? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Huh? This is about the ladies, not me as SL threADs go. Like that last "'whoa' is me threAD you posted. I tread down dark paths then post on ECCIE looking for sympathy???" You gets none here...
Is Aunt Flo visiting mija? Originally Posted by pyramider
pyramider, have you ever bounced a check written to a provider for a dinner date then BCD where you get to see her TAINT up close and personal?
And now for some blatant off topic posting..

Attachment 167120 Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Yes, Yes, Yes...The Natural "Pacifier", LMAO
pyramider, have you ever bounced a check written to a provider for a dinner date then BCD where you get to see her TAINT up close and personal? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Was it in OK?
Was it in OK? Originally Posted by Still Looking
LMAO

Looks like the fems just "suck it up" and keep moving...no fem responses here. If you do have the balls to post here fems, post who he is...time to speak out against the abuse and misuse of your fine time.