any One understand a 'Nuclear' event? If so...

I didn't get "my" pussy in time, SO it's Time!

I am going to pit the North vs. the South, Houston vs. Dallas, BBWs vs. Dolphins, Straight vs. Wakeup, Black vs. White, Short vs. Tall, the GOOD vs. the BAD, CBJ vs. BBBJists, Ugly (like I.V.) vs. Gorgeous...then I'm going to sit back and watch the fireworks...why?

ALL because I've not been laid!
If big boobs vs. small boobs and short nipples vs. long nipples and strapon vs. dildo isn't on the list then I'm out....sorry mijo....ijs

BTW I haven't been laid in a while either.
I am going to pit the North vs. the South, Houston vs. Dallas, BBWs vs. Dolphins, Straight vs. Wakeup, Black vs. White, Short vs. Tall, the GOOD vs. the BAD, CBJ vs. BBBJists, Ugly (like I.V.) vs. Gorgeous...then I'm going to sit back and watch the fireworks...why?

ALL because I've not been laid! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
If big boobs vs. small boobs and short nipples vs. long nipples and strapon vs. dildo isn't on the list then I'm out....sorry mijo....ijs

BTW I haven't been laid in a while either. Originally Posted by cumalot
There's been an addendum...thanks Cumalot for pointing it out (how the hell did I miss those?
STILL no pussy...so the war will continue...I see a BBBJ vs. CBJ thread...looks like a prime 'target'. YESSS!
In other parts of ECCIE it's wartime...looks like I'm not the only one without the GOODs...I'll fan the flames deliberately, until...
I would think it would be quite tiring talking to yourself so extensively...