recommendations are almost useless

Anyone else feel that recommendations are useless without the true amount of the donation? I would definitely give a yes to some girls at 125 but a no at 250.
I agree, but you also need to study the track record of the reviewer.
Look at the pictures and think to yourself "how much would I pay to fuck this whore".

Works every time.
Look at the pictures and think to yourself "how much would I pay to fuck this whore".

Works every time. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
a large percentage of the ones from stg would be a big fat nothing for me!!!
Recommendations can be useful but seeing what goes on in ROS is far more helpful, especially when done by a credible reviewer.
ALL reviews are YMMV - ALL OF THEM!! No recommendation of a provider is useful because we are ALL different and like different things/people. With that said, this system provides a way for me to see that you had a good/bad time with a certain provider and now I have a lead on somebody/something I might want to pursue...or not. That's all it is - a lead.

Frankly, I learn more from a "NO" recommendation that I ever learn from a "YES".

Anything else that happens after that, is all up to me and my research capabilities and personal reconnaissance.
Choir, preach....
Lots of solid info is gleaned from both NO and YES recommendations, along what is posted in the ROS.
Most reviews are about the reviewer, mine as well.

Like JB always said, you look at the pics and take a shot.

If it works, fine. If not, fuck it and drive on.
You look at the pics
You look at menu
You look at price (unless the dumb fuck didnt put it in)
You see if see will respond to you
Simple as pie : )
You look at price (unless the dumb fuck didnt put it in) Originally Posted by lilylivered
Exactly, I find them useless without the correct price.I don't care about the advertised price. I wanna know what was paid.
Agree donation given is the most important to include.
Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
That is faaking awesome...right up there with the GOBC handbook...gotta try to put it in the Suppository...