Age Check

Is it "ok" to ask a provider for an id to verify she's of legal age? and is it ok to just walk out if she refuses?
Its much better than being caught with a minor!!
Only felt like I had to once in Omaha. Girl showed up and looked young. Younger than her photos on CL (been quite a while). LOTS Younger. I told her I wanted to see her ID. She could hold her thumb over her name and address but I wanted to see the picture and her DOB. She didn't want to. I asked her to leave. She wouldn't. She foolishly left her purse on the coffee table of the motel room. I picked it up and tossed it into the hall. When she went to get it I shut the door and locked it.

If you have any doubt DEMAND to see an ID. Tell them point blank and immediately you won't even close the door if you think there's any chance she's a minor.

Jack
I suppose a lady might be offended if you did, but on the other hand, putting your mind at ease if there is any doubt would be worth it. As Ez2plz said, it beats the hell out of the consequences if you don't ask. Tell her she can put her thumb over her name and stuff, but you just want to verify her age. If she won't go for it, then bail. When it comes to an underage charge, better safe than sorry definitely applies.
All these reviews, and not a single mention by anyone of checking an Id, I was just wondering.
Solicitation is a misdemeanor, equivalent to a traffic ticket. Pretty sure sex with a minor is a felony. Playing with fire if you like them young.
I don't, that's why I made a thread about women over 30, check it out. Doesn't seem to be very many ladies over 30 or 40. And they aren't reviewed much.
A posted age and actual ages are not always the same. Have you ever noticed how many late 20s providers there are? There is one provider who told me her actual age a while ago which was a few years different then the profile. There is another provider that accidently left an ID at my outcall location before she left. Her posted age was the same as the ID. I tend to like women starting in their mid 20s and up until their late 30s (early 40's isnt a big deal).

I have only been with one young provider who I knew had worked as a stripper before so in theory she had to have displayed her ID before. I have had a couple young strippers show intrest in me, but I felt like a creepy old man who they wanted to trade sex for underage drinking.
Good question because I have seen some ads on BP where I thought "man that girl looks too damn young".
There are plenty of ladies over 30, you just have to do some research to find them if you don't see any reviews. Not every lady wants a review from every client they see.....at least I don't. I don't like drawing unwanted attention to myself from the wrong people.

As for the topic at hand, if you have any doubts then ask for her ID. Do as Jack said, tell her to cover up her name and address. But, when you choose to see a girl who looks like a minor, don't bitch when things don't go your way.
Ms Elena gives consistent good advice and no I'm not just sucking up. I just happen to agree and I might add that one thing the lifestyle has taught me is that men start to get it around 40 and women around 30. Are there exceptions? Occasionally with women, I don't think so much with men. In my 30s I thought I knew some things but once in my 40s i realized I didn't really know diddly..but I became more willing to learn. The lifestyle has taught me a lot and I'm sure I have more to learn. I think the lifestyle can be daunting at first, especially if a person is in their teens or early to mid 20s.
I think Mark Twain said something like the saddest thing about youth is that it is wasted on the young...LOL.
"lifestyle" malwoody? I'm just here to get laid once on awhile.
for some, this IS their life!
Excellent quote and Mark Twain did say that.
And then there's tweedle D and dweedle Dumb...not you KenMonk.