Super Bowl Poll:

How do you think the 2012 contest will play out??

Still early but Vegas seems to be favoring New England by 3-3.5 points with the over/under at 55.
I hate the Pats, so I'll be cheering for the Giants. But realistically, I think its gonna be the Pats easily.
  • Maxx
  • 01-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Giants 27-24 in a 4th qtr. last 4 minutes battle. Score was 21 - 14 with 5 minutes to go, Giants score 2 TD's in the last minutes, final TD with 25 secs to go. Glad I watched the game!
The ONLY way the Patriots win is they would have to blow out the Giants. If it's close, the Giants will win.
Bellicheck doesn't usually lose close games. Both teams are flawed in my opinion. It should be close game. Probably going to be a fun one to watch.
If it is a high scoring game, I do not believe the Giants can keep up with Air Brady.

If the Giants can hold the Pats to 24 or less, advantage Giants.

My initial prediction, Giants by a field goal or less!
It will be a close game I believe OT
Not 2 of my favorite teams but I hate the Giants for kicking my team's ass the last game of the season. I'll take Brady.
The Giants have a much better defense.
I think they will slow Brady down if not shut him down.
I'm going with the Giants by 7.
Well the betting lines have not changed much in a week, the O/U is still at 55 most places.

The points have changed a little bit, not seeing 3.5 points out there, but 2.5 is now in play at a number of places, but still mostly 3. NE still favored by the odds makers.

Gronkowski was at the Pats media day without a boot on, so that might be good news for them.
Congratulations to
ARCHmajor, bigtex, boricualou, DarthMaul, dearhunter, Exotic Beauty, Gator42, kerwil62, Maxx, One-Eyed Willy, Smoke2nd, Stick1969, TheMechanic, TomE
You guys called it.

Giants in a close one.......................good game.
Thanks O'Mike. Though I'm not a fan of either team, I am a fan of the game. Congrats to the Giants on a story book year. What a game and a surpringly excellent half time show.
If it is a high scoring game, I do not believe the Giants can keep up with Air Brady.

If the Giants can hold the Pats to 24 or less, advantage Giants.

My initial prediction, Giants by a field goal or less! Originally Posted by bigtex
Came within one of nailing it!
Congratulations to
ARCHmajor, bigtex, boricualou, DarthMaul, dearhunter, Exotic Beauty, Gator42, kerwil62, Maxx, One-Eyed Willy, Smoke2nd, Stick1969, TheMechanic, TomE
You guys called it.

Giants in a close one.......................good game. Originally Posted by O'Mike
Yep is was a good game. Could've went either way.

Eli Manning has too many weapons. And he has developed a knack of doing the right shit in the 4th quarter to win.

On the other hand, Brady's receivers dropped some very important passes which let down the Patriots. Bellichick sounded pissed when he got to the podium and speak on the loss.

Once again, great game and the Giants are the champions once again!