Scented jeans smell like raspberries

New scented jeans smell like raspberries when scratched

If you don't mind shelling out $150 for a pair of raspberry-scented jeans, you can at least save some of that hard-earned cash by skipping regular trips to the laundry mat.

The Mirror reports that Naked and Famous Denim is now selling a line of "scratch-n-sniff" men's jeans that can mask the odor of repeated wearings. As the company's website states: "Yes, these jeans actually smell like raspberry candy when scratched. The effect is created by coating the denim fabric with a special coating that contains mini microcapsules."

Naked and Famous Denim spokesman Bahzad Trinos tells the Mirror,"Hardcore denim lovers don't wash them for months to get an individual look. I wear them every day and, when they get too dirty or my girlfriend complains, I get them washed."

Still, how many guys are going to pick raspberry as their go-to scent? To that end, Naked and Famous says they will soon be offering the scented jeans in additional fragrances, including apple, banana, eucalyptus, grapefruit and mint.

Back in December, the Sideshow wrote about a Chinese company that is developing a line of self-cleaning t-shirts. It would seem we're only a piece or two of clothing away from a truly no hassle wardrobe.

So you spam this one in four different forums for no particular reason...how does your brain work?
Can someone say rash? lol
  • Trey
  • 02-07-2012, 07:04 AM
Pointless
Some of my friends actually like the articles I find which are posted in the correct forums.

So really, the only people who whine are the ones who are miserable with their own lives. If you don't like it, move on. It's pointless for you to bitch about it.

Actually, I do have a point...to get you to stop...you're not from here, and unless you're posting a threAD, no one gives a shit...spam up Dallas, they care about you up there...
I don't have to stop because I'm not breaking any rules and it doesn't matter if I'm not from Houston. I'm technically not from Dallas either. I relocate and travel when I want to.

My posts attract attention and apparently it's got yours. Every time you respond, it brings my post back to the top. Thanks!

C'mon...the standard hooker "you're helping my business every time you talk about me" excuse...I expected better...you going to try out the ever popular "nothing you do here can hurt my business" one next?
Anybody got some of that flavored salt stuff for my popcorn?
Here is the deal folks....... She is allowed to post this threAD and post it here..... and the Hobbyists here are allowed to voice their opinions and express their distaste on said "ThreADs".... but above all, we must remain civil in doing so please.......

Carry on......

JaD