Date: 5/22/2024
Name: Jasmine
Phone: (737) 727-6376
Email Address: ?
URL / Website: ?
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 620 suite J, same center as Nexis
Activities: Back massage, BBBJ, CIM (sort of)
Hair Length and Color: Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: ~ 5'4", Young looking, awesome boobs, at least a D for her size, but guys - she is PUDGY. Not "Fat", but, like, a serious belly roll for an Asian that old. Basically no waist. Cute, but very soft.
Recommendation: No

I respect this review and I mentioned the nature of having younger talent versus veterans. Nomo’s statement sums up most of my thoughts. Also, each woman is different, don’t expect the same treatment, costs, and expectations from each woman the same as another. Especially Tina. Comparing anyone to Tina is automatically putting any woman at a disadvantage. Tina is a unicorn in this business. The moment I read you were “spoiled by Tina” I knew that this girl had no chance. I trust your review and respect your opinions, but IMO your review is exactly what I meant when I said your interaction with providers will net your outcome(s).

Also to clarify, I have had mixed encounters with Jasmine myself due to my expectations and interactions. So I have seen her at her best and not so best. To a veteran like me. I think it is part of the course when dealing with younger talent. You take the youthful body versus the experienced woman scenario.

Respectfully,

GT

Not a knock on Jasmine but just in general… Any provider who takes a second visit to get baseline good service is not worth a second visit. Providers who understand and embrace the concept that there’s only ONE chance to make a lasting first impression are the ones who command subsequent visits. Doesn’t matter what nationality, creed or culture. It’s a fact regardless if someone is having an off day or not.

There are a handful of repeats I see because they made a great long lasting first impression that brought me back for a second visit. Subsequent visits kept getting better and better. That’s the power of a good first impression. Those women are the ones receiving the lions’ share of my time and money. I doubt anyone here would disagree with how that works.
Not a knock on Jasmine but just in general… Any provider who takes a second visit to get baseline good service is not worth a second visit. Providers who understand and embrace the concept that there’s only ONE chance to make a lasting first impression are the ones who command subsequent visits. Doesn’t matter what nationality, creed or culture. It’s a fact regardless if someone is having an off day or not.

There are a handful of repeats I see because they made a great long lasting first impression that brought me back for a second visit. Subsequent visits kept getting better and better. That’s the power of a good first impression. Those women are the ones receiving the lions’ share of my time and money. I doubt anyone here would disagree with how that works. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Agree on all accounts
We all have the good fortune of spending our money where we choose, and I respect your choice. I also know that human relationships are a 2 way street, and a client should own his share of that equation.
  • Inigo
  • 05-24-2024, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by Nomobjathome
You make interesting assumptions lol! I am literally the nicest guy to any girl I’m with🙄. And I didn’t know she would ask so much - why do you think I did? Literally never had to pay that much for a bj. Interesting you want to defend her so much. But to each his own, sounds like you’ve had a great experience with her, good for you!
  • Inigo
  • 05-24-2024, 06:23 PM
Appreciate you bamboo! The rest of y’all are kind of hilarious how you’re automatically judging about me. I usually assume the best About people, but maybe that’s not the right thing to do haha.
And yes, Tina is about as good as it gets!!
Appreciate you bamboo! The rest of y’all are kind of hilarious how you’re automatically judging about me. I usually assume the best About people, but maybe that’s not the right thing to do haha.
And yes, Tina is about as good as it gets!! Originally Posted by Inigo
Read again, no one said you were not a nice guy. But you didnt bring enough, when you used to pay $$ for Tina, and frankly if you dont like the price or the girl its on you to walk away. Otherwise you are coming off as kind of a Karen my guy. Upset she left the door open? Dont ever go to H Foot, they dont even have doors. Ticky tack complaining because you were sour about the rate is how you come off. I mean you complained about her stuffing her boobs in your face? Bruh.

• Inigo
  • 05-25-2024, 03:52 PM
Umm, okay, lol. I actually brought more cash than I would typically bring when I went to see Tina - or anyone else - sooo I’m not sure why giving everyone a heads up that, at least from my perspective, the price there is more than the norm - at least what I’ve encountered. I personally far prefer to thank someone for some intelligence or help than get my panties in a wad and be judgey based on a quick write up with no context other than what’s in the report - Just saying

Though I would love to have enough spare time on my hands so that I could burn it on that lol!
  • Inigo
  • 05-25-2024, 03:58 PM
Read again, no one said you were not a nice guy. But you didnt bring enough, when you used to pay $$ for Tina, and frankly if you dont like the price or the girl its on you to walk away. Otherwise you are coming off as kind of a Karen my guy. Upset she left the door open? Dont ever go to H Foot, they dont even have doors. Ticky tack complaining because you were sour about the rate is how you come off. I mean you complained about her stuffing her boobs in your face? Bruh.

. Originally Posted by Nomobjathome
Appreciate the heads up about H Foot tho! There’s plenty of good other choices around
Shouldn’t the title say “JT” not DT? It’s confusing, I thought maybe DT opened back up.

There are a handful of repeats I see because they made a great long lasting first impression that brought me back for a second visit. Subsequent visits kept getting better and better. That’s the power of a good first impression. Those women are the ones receiving the lions’ share of my time and money. I doubt anyone here would disagree with how that works. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
  • Inigo
  • Yesterday, 01:19 PM
Sorry, Yeahhh, I think so
  • Inigo
  • Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Shouldn’t the title say “JT” not DT? It’s confusing, I thought maybe DT opened back up. Originally Posted by Denali68
Sorry, Yeahhh, I think so