Dennis/Satsuma: Mia - Cute spinner took me for a nice spin

Was driving around dennis road back and forth, didn't really find anyone interesting but did spot one girl dresses in a nice sexy looking red dress. Parked my car in front of the gas station and waited to see if she is approachable but she got in to a conversation with a guy in a pick up truck at the pump and they drove off after about 10 mins of waiting there. I thought that the general rule of thumb was to drive away and talk details later, whatever happened to that!

Anyways, later while driving off, spotted a nice little AA spinner dressed in a black dress and walking towards Dennis rd. The dress was too small to be walking around in that. Anyways pulled in to Satsuma drive and made sure to make my timing at the stop to coincide with when she had to cross the road. I casually asked her of she neededa ride, she refused. I thought to myself, "damn was I wrong this time." Anyways kept an eye onher while she was crossing, then she came to the passenger window and asked if I drop her off at her motel. The motel was in the opposite direction of the way she was walking (first good sign). While in the car, made small talk asked her name, gave my name etc etc. When we arrived, she said "you can come in, if you want" (sure sign). I was a little precautious and took just about $60 in my pocket and left everything else in the car. Once inside, she approached and gave me a small kiss on the cheek, I pulled her closer and kissed her and wow, her tiny butt was firm. She then sat on the bed and proceeded to unzip me, I asked "How much?", she said it's free. Was I in a shock at that.. She proceeded to open a condom and I said nope. She suddenly got up and went to the window and checked outside a little too frantically for my comfort. Anyways she then came back, undressed and said $30. I said sure. She then told me, that she thought I was a cop (black suv, aviator style glasses). She said if I was then there was no way I would jave allowed her to touch my cock and kiss the jr even after she said it was free.

Well, from there she gave me an amazing bbbj, I didn't ask for anything more 'coz that was all I wanted. Then after about 20 mins, she cleaned me up with a baby wipe and had small talk. But the whole episode was nuce considering it was my first time getting lucky at the much talked about Dennis Rd. Good Luck guys!!
nice stuff man...