The Governor of Texas does not take orders from the President.

From Greg Abbott - The Governor of Texas does not take orders from the President.

President Biden must be held accountable for his unconscionable willingness to hollow out the Texas Guard with another illegal vaccine mandate.

So Biden is trying to enforce a vax mandate on Texas state border guards at the same time as he is letting hundreds of thousands of unvaxxed illegals swarm into the country without being tested for covid?*

Whaddaya think, HDGristle? Is that divisive enough for you? Do you still need me to explain why it's divisive?

*(There are estimates that 20-30% of those illegals are covid positive. Then they are given free plane/bus rides to towns throughout the US where they can spread covid to everyone... Heckuva job, Joey!)
Add it to the list in the other thread if you'd like to have that discussion
Add it to the list in the other thread if you'd like to have that discussion Originally Posted by HDGristle
The point Lusty made about Senile Biden trying to enforce a vax mandate on Texas state border guards at the same time as he is letting hundreds of thousands of unvaxxed illegals swarm into the country without being tested for covid is certainly relevant to this thread
My statement stands
As does mine

And I think you meant sulks instead of stands in yours. You know as in sulking away from answering Lusty's question

It is unconscionable that Senile Biden is trying to punish Texas National Guardsman for not following his illegal vaccine mandates - while at the same time opening the border to covid riddled illegals who he showers with support for relocation into our country