A Slap In The Face to Americans

We all have seen this coming - through Senile Biden's open borders inviting in every damn illegal over the border, giving them money and flying them to spots throughout the US so they can live off the government and hard working taxpayers like you and I

Well Senile Biden makes it official - As of today, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has a new mission statement. Under Senile Biden, USCIS removed mention of "lawful immigration," "protecting Americans," or "securing the homeland" and now simply "...upholds America’s promise as a nation of welcome..."

It's no secret that the Biden administration has failed to address the illegal immigration crisis along the U.S.-Mexico border, and at every turn has taken what seems to be the worst action available to them. Rather than addressing the border crisis, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) changed their mission statement on Wednesday to seemingly institutionalize Joe Biden's open-borders agenda by removing mention of "lawful immigration," "protecting Americans," or "securing the homeland." More here:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...ement-n2603053
You don't seem to work that hard with all this time you have to post, retweet and aggregate.

Oh, this IS your job...

This can definitely be sourced out for a 75% SG&A reduction

The tweaks restore many of the focuses from prior administration and recognize America's place as a welcoming country of immigrants focused on achieving that American dream.

This country is a melting pot that's stronger because of the sum of its parts. Not a closed border banana republic or a communist nation led by an iron-fisted dictator and the fact that you haven't been picked up by the secret police and tossed into a hole is proof enough that Biden's not out to get you.

If people want to come here, do it the right way. But we're not Phase 5 of some gated community in Florida. There's miles and miles of distance between the shit you're up in arms about on this and reality.

Queue wall talk, angry quips and fence jokes.

Your move, buddy.
Your new personality of being some-sort of
great authourity on every discussion in the forum
IS asking a bit much of us, mate... But I'll play along.

There isn't much difference in what Berry mentioned
AND where America's immigration problem is NOW.

Illegal immigrants pouring over the border - actually
encouraged by the Biden Administration. .. And then
being re-settled all over the country.

And no doubt be offoured voting rights along with
relocating money $$$$ and FREE housing.

... Now it THAT the right way or the wrong way of doing things?
Your new annoying personality of being some-sort of

... Now it THAT the right way or the wrong way of doing things? Originally Posted by Salty Again
Well said Salty. When someone on the other side has to resort to personal insults in their post, you already have won the debate. As such, I try not to directly engage with posts that do this. No need to dignify them breaking the rules.

This change in mission statement is shameful but it is really par for the course for Senile Biden who has let millions of illegals break the law and enter the country. The mission statement just codifies what he is doing - costing taxpayers huge sums of money to support this and harming not only every American citizen but also every immigrant patiently waiting in line for legal immigration.

Nothing screams open borders more than eliminating all focus on lawful immigration and securing our borders
Your new personality of being some-sort of

... Now it THAT the right way or the wrong way of doing things? Originally Posted by Salty Again
I think drawing the line towards voting requires a path to citizenship. You don't see the Republican version getting done. The Dems can't get together on it and jam it through so that's a nonstarter.

So cart before the horse.

Is there a snappy way to say that involving a dingo? I need a good Aussie platitude. They do make me smile.

As for Berry, same as in the other thread you're not in debate club and by your rules 45 is a lower. And every Senile Biden reference and slur towards a Dem undercuts your eloquent retweeting.