URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...l-l-29785.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Preston and Frankord
Activities: FBSM +
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair past the middle of her back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She has a pretty face and eyes. She has huge fake boobs that have dropped but look nice. She also has a pretty big stomach and didn't get to see her butt. She's attractive but just not my type in person. Pics are definitely better.
Recommendation: No
Rubrankings… always a dice shoot
Thanks for the report. Those tits alone could draw me in but that price for a handy is out of control.
If I'm not mistaken in her ad vip is 350
She’s got at least one older review and it reads very similar to this one. Just not a good personality.
I hope she doesn’t do this regularly. I’ve read a lot of reviews of providers like this recently and hopefully they exit the hobby because they’re gonna mess with the wrong hard working blue collar monger one day and leaving a bad review isn’t going to be his go to response.
I contacted her once at 3pm. She said her next available was 7pm. Perfect. Plenty of time for me to run errands & etc. After 45 minutes, I texted her asking when will I get the address for the incall. I didn't hear back until 6:30pm. Find out the incall is 45 minutes away. I said I'm going to pass because of how far the incall was & how long it took to get back to me. She got upset and said she was going blacklist me in the industry.
Yeah man I'm sorry that happened to you but man you saved yourself some money and time. I hope others see this review before they take the leap
I saw her about 5 years ago once............once..........
Date: 04/26/23
Name: Shelly
User ID:: I'm pretty certain she's not on this site or OH2
Phone: 903-905-7081
Email Address: none
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...l-l-29785.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Preston and Frankord
Activities: FBSM +
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair past the middle of her back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She has a pretty face and eyes. She has huge fake boobs that have dropped but look nice. She also has a pretty big stomach and didn't get to see her butt. She's attractive but just not my type in person. Pics are definitely better.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by Luvsthishobby
Thanks for saving me some $$$. Generally if I can't find her on ECCIE I pass and this is why, as hard as it is, literally and figuratively.