A bit of advice

Gentlemen.

First off, Happy Monday Everyone!

Now, just a little bit of advice for ya'll to read, absorb and then make fun of........

When contacting a lady about a possible meeting either now or at a future time Please show some common consideration.
If the lady should ask you a question that's not personal, invasive, nebby or otherwise None of Her Business please answer it.

This past weekend while trying to enjoy what little sunshine there was on that riverbank I was communicating with a gentleman from another site regarding a future meeting.
My question was a simple one. Without going into too much detail it was about his online presence.

He kept on messaging me as though I had never asked a question so I asked again, and again the response was as though it had never been asked....

Now normally I am a patient person and I really don't ask anything that's clearly none of my concern but come on now....
There are some things I simply need to know prior to getting nekkid with a gent. My question was a valid one but rather than answer he ignored it.

And that behavior is rewarded by being ignored and deleted from my IM list. a bit harsh? maybe, but I really truly do not have time for looki loos, game players or tire kickers.

And I'm sure I'm not the only lady who conducts her business this way.

So in conclusion.
(For those of you still reading this)

If you want to spend some time with a lady please respect her enough not to try to circumvent her way of doing things.

Doing otherwise pretty much guarantees you will be pulling into the self serve pump or settling for less than what you wanted.....

Thank you very much for reading, you may now return to your regular buffoonery.

The preceding message is just the opinion and ramblings of one crazy old hooker and does not represent the feelings of this site, it's management nor it's general membership and is to be taken as such.
Must have been one of those mature, intelligent, reputable hobbyists over there. I don't think you did wrong by foeing him. As you know, there are more fish in the sea. Im not one to dilly dally around. I usually have 2 questions if I don't already know the answer. Do you offer 1/2hr sessions, and the rate. Im good to go after that. I'll answer the providers questions within reason and would never offer my personal info. BTW, I love "crazy old hookers"!
Must have been one of those mature, intelligent, reputable hobbyists over there. I don't think you did wrong by foeing him. As you know, there are more fish in the sea. Im not one to dilly dally around. I usually have 2 questions if I don't already know the answer. Do you offer 1/2hr sessions, and the rate. Im good to go after that. I'll answer the providers questions within reason and would never offer my personal info. BTW, I love "crazy old hookers"! Originally Posted by bambino
Nope, as far as I know it wasn't "Over there" it was on yahoo and I'm not sure where he found my info.

And I don't think a first name, number and references are too personal to ask.
I could be wrong though.
Maybe it was the "So where did you find my info" question that did him in?

Oh & BTW,
I don't do 1/2 hrs.....

OK, I do, but I charge by the hr.
Nope, as far as I know it wasn't "Over there" it was on yahoo and I'm not sure where he found my info.

And I don't think a first name, number and references are too personal to ask.
I could be wrong though.
Maybe it was the "So where did you find my info" question that did him in?

Oh & BTW,
I don't do 1/2 hrs.....

OK, I do, but I charge by the hr.
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Dagnamit, you once said you would do 1/2hr sessions for the "right client". I've never been confused with Mr Right! I was referring to you deleting him when I said foe him. I guess in this situation you didn't know this guy from Adam, so being more diligent is a good thing. I misunderstood your post. You mentioned board persona so I thought you knew him thru Indys. That being said, I would not offer my real name under no circumstances. I would politely decline and move on.
Dagnamit, you once said you would do 1/2hr sessions for the "right client". I've never been confused with Mr Right! I was referring to you deleting him when I said foe him. I guess in this situation you didn't know this guy from Adam, so being more diligent is a good thing. I misunderstood your post. You mentioned board persona so I thought you knew him thru Indys. That being said, I would not offer my real name under no circumstances. I would politely decline and move on. Originally Posted by bambino
DUDE!
I said first name. never said the entire name. And as long as it's the same first name you use with the other ladies you use as a reference it's all good.....
I don't want to know too much real life info, besides the only guys who give up all that info are usually wearing a badge.

Please read.

And hush about the 1/2 hrs. you wanna give away all my secrets....Geez.
DUDE!
I said first name. never said the entire name. And as long as it's the same first name you use with the other ladies you use as a reference it's all good.....
I don't want to know too much real life info, besides the only guys who give up all that info are usually wearing a badge.

Please read.

And hush about the 1/2 hrs. you wanna give away all my secrets....Geez. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
How about my first name in Spanish? And Ginny, we are in Pittsburgh. DUDE is an insult. I prefer, jagoff, numnuts, or fucknuts.
How about my first name in Spanish? And Ginny, we are in Pittsburgh. DUDE is an insult. I prefer, jagoff, numnuts, or fucknuts. Originally Posted by bambino
Ok Fucknuts,
Stop being a Jagoff or I'll give ya some numnuts.

Better?

Sidenote:
My ex is a WV boy and the word Jagoff used to send him right over the edge. He hated it because he had no idea what it means.

He made that too easy.
Ok Fucknuts,
Stop being a Jagoff or I'll give ya some numnuts.

Better?

Sidenote:
My ex is a WV boy and the word Jagoff used to send him right over the edge. He hated it because he had no idea what it means.

He made that too easy. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Much better. My dad called me numnuts soo much growing up I thought it was my real name.
Once your question has been ignored once my opinion is that you state politely that if he can't answer your question or at the very least tell you a valid reason why he will not answer it that you can no longer communicate with him.

This is not just a problem with guys, ladies have the same problem. I can't tell you how many ladies I have PM'd on Indys and other sites with a couple direct non-invasive questions and they answer some and ignore others. When I repeat the questions that went unanswered they again get ignored. At that point I just take them off the list and move on. And interestingly enough these are normally not the noobs, these are usually established girls. More than a couple times I have seen these same girls posting about how slow business has been within just a few days.

True AG

It is not gender specific. I've also been blown off when asking a few "Ladies" a question or three.
And yes, they all go onto my ignore/blocked list male or female.

I'm just trying to help a few folks avoid being on mine or other peoples iggy list.
IMO most people on iggy lists either deserve to be there or the person iggying them has a broomstick in their butthole.

That being said its always good to put this stuff out there for the folks who dont already know better
Thanks for posting. I am Newbie and that happened to me this past week and I did the same thing, ended it.
IMO most people on iggy lists either deserve to be there or the person iggying them has a broomstick in their butthole.

That being said its always good to put this stuff out there for the folks who dont already know better Originally Posted by amishgangster
Broomstick list please.
Dagnamit, you once said you would do 1/2hr sessions for the "right client". Originally Posted by bambino

I guess you aren't the "right client"

And I'm pretty my broomstick list is the same as yours
I guess you aren't the "right client"

And I'm pretty my broomstick list is the same as yours Originally Posted by amishgangster
I bet I'll get a fruit basket over the holidays from that broom crew.