Bambino Means Baby

So I've noticed this bambino is slamming me on an almost daily basis. Since he can't stfu about me let's talk. Let's provide a little context.

Turns out the reason he's so bitter is that I yelled at him like 4 years ago because he was late two times in a row. Ya, he has some long story about how he didn't stay the whole hour. I honestly don't remember because it was, like I mentioned, 4 years ago. Still we don't do late here. You all complain about how late providers waste your time making you sit in your cars etc. Not here. Ya, things happen and good clients can be late from time to time. But the expectation here is that you're on time.

So a few points.

Ya, I'm the soup nazi. Not a secret. Yinz can either come correct or you don't get any of our award winning soup. All bambino had to do was say "ok" and then start showing up on time. But no, he cried like a sick infant because I chided him for being a tardy monkey and then he never came back. Ok. Fair enough. But it's been 4 freaking years bro. Four. Freaking. Years. We didn't beat and rob the widdle baby. I bitched at him for being late. Maybe I could've been nicer. Maybe I should've been nicer. But um, it's been four years. Might be time to get over it.
I really think this web site is taking a wrong turn!

It is becoming a joke!
I agree.

I can take a knock but when someone is knocking me on a daily basis and in multiple threads it tends to get my full attention.

And my options are to respond or to just be quiet and hope it stops. But since dude has no life other than posting on here and can't get over an imagined 4 year old slight, I think ignoring him isn't going to work.

I've been on here a long time and I think everyone is aware I prefer to just do my thing and keep quiet. But if people start drama I will be happy to finish it.

I really think this web site is taking a wrong turn! Originally Posted by KRIEGHOFFK80
Nah... Just enjoy the show. Beats watching Dr. Phil. Pass the popcorn.

Ya, I'm the soup nazi. Originally Posted by dames4u

NO PUSSY FOR YOU!!!
?
Attached Images File Type: jpg award.jpg (61.8 KB, 164 views)
Sorry, but this certificate fails to meet my elaborate screening standards. I require a signed original, not a duplicate. I also need to see a transcript with grades and a landline phone number. Were the courses and other "requisites" completed at Pitt, CMU or Duquesne? Not all institutions meet my high screening standards in the field of whoreology.
  • BSer
  • 11-07-2013, 04:05 PM
If this place becomes anymore a joke clients will start pulling guns on providers
If this place becomes anymore a joke clients will start pulling guns on providers Originally Posted by BSer
WTF you mean by that? fuckin idiot?
I really think this web site is taking a wrong turn!

It is becoming a joke! Originally Posted by KRIEGHOFFK80
Really? Why do you think so? Let it all out.
I love a good joke.
True,
Bambino does mean baby.

It was also a well known nickname for a guy with with big bat.
So even this D4U guy has white knights? Hahaha.

But seriously.....Why would anyone wave a gun at a provider? Get better service for that? Sounds like they're just as big of a joke.
The ladies, in this case Dames, needs to understand that for many fucktards the rules of common courtesy only matter when it concerns them, and not necessarily anyone else. Many hooktards suffer from the same malady. But taint will make all parties content with their place in the world.
  • BSer
  • 11-08-2013, 06:10 PM
What's wrong with waving a gun at a provider cause she can't get your tiny old dick off?

You guys are jokes!