SEXUAL DESIRES

As you get older, you DESIRE SEXUALLY??.....

Fill in the blanks
As you get older, you DESIRE SEXUALLY??.....

Fill in the blanks Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
Char,
First thing I want, before going into specifics, is mutual passion. The genuine kind. With it, everything opens up and it goes beyond mere sex. It then becomes an experience, something to remember. Without it, well, a guy may as well shell out $75 and buy a Fleshlight. Lets be honest.

So... If I can have just one request, passion is it. Because with it, all the other naughty, kinky, fun things can be added.

As for specifics, (once passion is present), we start talking wish lists and fetishes. I have a few, and you can probably guess by my signature, I like gothic looking bad girls who dress in dark attire..maybe a black corset w/ thigh highs and garters..maybe even leather. Perhaps a fun one who is open to us going into a dark room lit only by blood-red candles with classical piano music playing, and we passionately fuck over and over again, every way imaginable, for a few hours until me and fantasy woman are both completely drained and desperately need Gatorade.

And then she says "more!"

PS: Char, you strike me as a corset girl...
But there's also nothing worse than one party faking passion. (Always a possibility in "the hobby" and often a very real one.)

In 2010, I was put up at a very ritzy five star resort in Tampa on business, and it was my first ever foray into "the hobby". I researched a well-reviewed beautiful red-haired provider and got two hours outcall. She was incredible, and there was some tangible passion, but not to the level of her screaming. I would hope her several orgasms in that two hours were real, who knows, but that part was more embarrassing than convincing. Who knows, maybe she was really that into it. (But it was EXTREME).

Of course, we got in trouble with the resort. A certain Mr. Morgan Freemen called in a complaint as he was staying above my room on the private floor as he was shooting the movie about the dolphin with the missing tail. As it was my first "hobby" experience, I was super embarrassed. But now I look back at laugh about pissing off Morgan Freeman and ruining his sleep.

Any job worth doing...

Anyway, yeah, its gotta be genuine, mutual passion to get to the level I would prefer. Adding screams isn't necessarily genuine.
As I have gotten older.....my sexual desires have gotten bolder and far more kinky. definitely more mind involvement ,than just "cock n pussy"
But there's also nothing worse than one party faking passion. (Always a possibility in "the hobby" and often a very real one.)

In 2010, I was put up at a very ritzy five star resort in Tampa on business, and it was my first ever foray into "the hobby". I researched a well-reviewed beautiful red-haired provider and got two hours outcall. She was incredible, and there was some tangible passion, but not to the level of her screaming. I would hope her several orgasms in that two hours were real, who knows, but that part was more embarrassing than convincing. Who knows, maybe she was really that into it. (But it was EXTREME).

Of course, we got in trouble with the resort. A certain Mr. Morgan Freemen called in a complaint as he was staying above my room on the private floor as he was shooting the movie about the dolphin with the missing tail. As it was my first "hobby" experience, I was super embarrassed. But now I look back at laugh about pissing off Morgan Freeman and ruining his sleep.

Any job worth doing...

Anyway, yeah, its gotta be genuine, mutual passion to get to the level I would prefer. Adding screams isn't necessarily genuine. Originally Posted by kylebutler72

All women fake orgasms. The female orgasm is like finding a unicorn. The g spot is just urban legend.
muuuahh ha ha

Both of you have tapped into my alter ego...

I love fantasy Role Playing and Sensual BDSM play

YEars ago BP (before Pittsburgh) in a land far far away, I was a Sensual Domme, I adoreed the aspect of Role play and the costumes that go along with the imagination, so yes, I have been know to boast a Victorian Gown or two.

Funny Story about Mr. Freeman, I dont think I will ever look at him the same, I would betcha he was pleasuring himself below you..

There is nothing more sexy than a MIND!!
I find that I've gotten lazy and just want to lay back and get my balls licked my cock sucked.
All women fake orgasms. The female orgasm is like finding a unicorn. The g spot is just urban legend. Originally Posted by pyramider

You poor misguided soul......

And as much as you love taint you apparently haven't seen/touched/been with the right one(s)

I find I have fewer inhibitions than I once had. I enjoy experimenting and pushing my limits now more than I ever did.
I find that I've gotten lazy and just want to lay back and get my balls licked my cock sucked. Originally Posted by bambino
Yea what Bam said!!!!
muuuahh ha ha

Both of you have tapped into my alter ego...

I love fantasy Role Playing and Sensual BDSM play

YEars ago BP (before Pittsburgh) in a land far far away, I was a Sensual Domme, I adoreed the aspect of Role play and the costumes that go along with the imagination, so yes, I have been know to boast a Victorian Gown or two.

Funny Story about Mr. Freeman, I dont think I will ever look at him the same, I would betcha he was pleasuring himself below you..

There is nothing more sexy than a MIND!! Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
You know, I had a feeling with some of your pictures and presentation on your site that Role Play and Costumes would perhaps be one of your avenues, Ms. Carrington. Just a hunch...

I do think a 2 on 1 (2 girls and yours truly..) is something on my bucket list. I had one many years ago, but it wasn't fun at all as it was a drunken thing (the girls were drunk, only one of them was into it, and the other one had an attitude that kinda killed everything.) But finding two women that are my type and fun about it and can enjoy it is one thing.

Affording it is the other thing, of course.
I have become a little jaded ever since I watched Pygmy Midget Transvestites volume 6: the Return of B'wana Dick. I now have this urge to want to see two midget lesbians go at each other while I consume a chocolate milkshake and rate their performance with flash cards. Has anyone ever seen an Asian midget? Has anyone had the "desire" to?
I do think a 2 on 1 (2 girls and yours truly..) is something on my bucket list. I had one many years ago, but it wasn't fun at all as it was a drunken thing (the girls were drunk, only one of them was into it, and the other one had an attitude that kinda killed everything.) But finding two women that are my type and fun about it and can enjoy it is one thing.Affording it is the other thing, of course. Originally Posted by kylebutler72
Finding a good mixture of Doubles is a hard thing, it seems there is always one who is insincere or not into it. I have been searching for a doubles partner for a while in Pittsburgh and although I work with many traveling ladies, to satisfy my clients desires, I have yet to find a suitable partner for a good tag team locally.

affording it is a KEY element.. save those pennies and I van make it worth your while, I will not cheat the client out of a good time..wink
I have become a little jaded ever since I watched Pygmy Midget Transvestites volume 6: the Return of B'wana Dick. I now have this urge to want to see two midget lesbians go at each other while I consume a chocolate milkshake and rate their performance with flash cards. Has anyone ever seen an Asian midget? Has anyone had the "desire" to? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
WHO LET THE 2 DOGS OUT

Good lord thats a doozie.. lol
Charlotte, don't encourage him, please.
Something in my sick mind makes me wanna know where he got that from..