just wondering....personnel lives of us girls

why is it that some of you guys want to use your internet savvy to get into the personnel lives of the providers?
cant you just have your fun...
us just get the means we are looking for....
w/o having to deal with people getting down to the nitty gritty of our real names, address, facebook, etc.
my name is audrey martinez and thats all you need to know, any information outside of this website shouldnt even be messed with....
i apologize but im just offended by the intrusiveness .....
No worries a.martinez. It will all get better once the US relinquishes control of the internet
Probably because you are so new and haven't posted a lot of information or pictures of yourself.

Some of it may be out of safety or just wanting to do their homework. Wanting to make sure you are not le. That's the first thing that came to mind when i saw your ww ad. Interested but wary.
+1 DallasFan

The one post you made in the welcome wagon does not privide much information. (and the one pic is hot).

By-the-way, your inbox is full and we are unable to PM you.
And some muthafukkers are just trolls. Don't forget that.
what the fuck are you talking about?
what the fuck are you talking about? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Somebody owes me a hundred bucks thanks to this ^^^ post.

It was so predictable that I almost feel guilty about takin' the money.

Almost.
Payoff will be in pennies, Canadian pennies.
Payoff will be in pennies, Canadian pennies. Originally Posted by pyramider
Gina will take 'em!
Hey Audrey,
Sorry you have to deal with this nonsense. I suspect the ppl invading your privacy do the same thing to their neighbors. Hopefully it will not happen very often. Best of luck.
Will (yes, my real name)
my name is audrey martinez and thats all you need to know Originally Posted by a.martinez831
I hope that's not your real name!

But for the guys and the girls it comes down to safety. Its what screening is for. Girls want to be able to look up something about the person that is setting an appointment so that they can feel comfortable about their physical and legal safety. If its a well known hobbyist they can use P411 or references, but not all hobbyists want to, or can, go that route so sometimes they revert to real info. Guys also have similar safety concerns (no drama, no management, no blackmail, etc.). We rely on reviews mostly as references, but if there are none ...
And some muthafukkers are just trolls. Don't forget that. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Despite how anyone else may try to spin it, this is the answer.
You are absolutely wrong that all we need to know is your name. You have not provided age, height, weight or any idea of menu options. I would guess that guys are trying to research you any way they can to try to find out something about you. As for me I wouldn't go to that trouble. If you don't provide any information or pictures that would attempt to interest me in seeing you, I'll just go on to someone else.
I tried pming you. Pm me since ur pm box is full. If you want some advice on how to keep yourself protected, post pics, get verified, screen, avoid your time being wasted, cover your ass, etc . I will help u get thru the basics, give you some FREE solid advice and answer any questions u may have. I don't want anything from u or to even meet with you, just offering to help from afar. So take it for what its worth. If I can't help you I will help u find someone who can. No strings.

You sound like you are dealing with a lot which usually drives away a lot of new ladies. This is a great opportunity if you do it right. I hope I'm not overstepping here. If so my apologies. Good luck either way. Be well
Payoff will be in pennies, Canadian pennies.
Gina will take 'em! Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Um, we did away with Canadian pennies earlier this year.... get with the program folks!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/obitua...2013-1.1315144

Always,
Gina