Sorry I was not able to make it to Dallas this wkend...

A series of unplanned and unfortunate events came up over the weekend (Thurs/Fri) and I was not able to tour Dallas as I initially planned.

I am so sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and to the gents who have already booked an appt, I will extend a special discount of $20 off an hr and $40 off 2 hrs or more.

Sorry again guys! Have a great weekend!
xoxox
Savannah
You LIVE in the metroplex LOL Working in Dallas is not "touring" Most people commute from where you live to Dallas or Ft Worth EVERY day... But thanks for offering a discount!
Well damn, I didn't know you were coming closer anyway. You'd prob have owed me some money!
A series of unplanned and unfortunate events came up over the weekend (Thurs/Fri) and I was not able to tour Dallas as I initially planned.

I am so sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and to the gents who have already booked an appt, I will extend a special discount of $20 off an hr and $40 off 2 hrs or more.
Sorry again guys! Have a great weekend!
xoxox
Savannah Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Unplanned and unfortunate has been my 2014...sorry to hear about your bout with Murphy but thumbs high in regards to your customer service/appreciation discount.
You LIVE in the metroplex LOL Working in Dallas is not "touring" Most people commute from where you live to Dallas or Ft Worth EVERY day... But thanks for offering a discount!
Originally Posted by LickHer

Welllllll if I MUST break it down to you, a lot of Dallas guys are spoiled and really hate fighting traffic, since that is usually one of the only times a lot of guys can get away (before work, lunch, after work, or on weekends--

10 minutes outside of the Dallas Tollway and that's twisting, nearly breaking their arm. LOL

Snce I'm right in the midcities off 183/121 and near DFW airport I'm somewhat easy to get to from FTW and surrounding areas. YET SOME GUYS still request, almost BEG me on a regular basis to PLEASE come out to Dallas when I get a chance. And I did have a window of opportunity this weekend to get a nice, upscale DALLAS GALLERIA incall catering specificcally to those gents who requested that I visit.

TO THOSE WHO PREBOOKED WITH ME AHEAD OF TIME, THIS THREAD WAS FOR YOU... NOT THE OTHER IRRELEVANT CHIME-INS And yes they willl be getting the discount since I was not able to let the know in a timely fashion, and I sincerely apologize for that

Sorry I ruffled SOOOOO many feathers as I always do. Jeez just take a chill pill. This was simply an FYI for those I didn't get a chance to personally emall, text or message since I have been away from my devices.

Hope you all are having a WONDERFUL weekend! Especially you LickHer! Have a shot for me, eh?

XOXO Savannah
Trust me, we'll still be here for your sexxy booty!
Post booby pics and all is forgiven!