I Knew I'd Find IT (and I did!)

Like other rational people, I suspected that there was a fountainhead, a source, a mother ship of all the wacko conspiracies and paranoid droolings with which our tinfoil hat wearing bretheren choose to favor us with on an hourly basis.

Well, I was right. After an arduous scouring of the darkest corners of the internet involving literally seconds of energy sapping labor I found.....

THE GLENN BECK CONSPIRACY GENERATOR.....

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...C169%2C576%3A9

I knew thinking up all of the wild and crazy things (not to mention hilarious) and theories was beyond the capabilities of our RWW Teawipe Geniuses and here's irrefutable proof!

gritsboy, Corneyhole, Trendaway, IBSyndrome, Glenna and the rest of you mental midgets, you're busted...heh heh heh
Another stupid conspiracy brought to us by Candy Ass.
It is DandyRandy trying to be relevant; let the jester entertain us. Carry on DandyRandy.
Another stupid conspiracy brought to us by Candy Ass. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It is DandyRandy trying to be relevant; let the jester entertain us. Carry on DandyRandy. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Sorry that you two arsewholes are embarrassed it was so easy to find where the core of your schtick originates.
The problem is (besides between your ears) is that I don't read the Glenn Beck website. Maybe some of our concerns and suspicions are more universal than you want to admit.
  • CJ7
  • 04-24-2013, 01:48 PM
The problem is (besides between your ears) is that I don't read the Glenn Beck website. Maybe some of our concerns and suspicions are more universal than you want to admit. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

universal to what. idiots living in conjectureville?
These Wipetards can't take a joke because they ARE the joke, especially MopBoy Q. Corneyhole, Genius At Large (self-appointed, of course).

Sorry.....
I almost forgot to point out that someone here watches Glenn Beck and its not me (pssst, it's Candy Ass)
They need better writers, most of those were lame.
I almost forgot to point out that someone here watches Glenn Beck and its not me (pssst, it's Candy Ass) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Heh, MopBoy Q. Corneyhole, I can't help it if I enjoy plumbing the depths of a deranged, (****) addled mind for the immense humor it contains. I also enjoyed watching Shrub on TV with the sound off - almost as good as Charlie Chaplin silent flicks.

They need better writers, most of those were lame. Originally Posted by bojulay
...which makes them closer to the object of their scorn. Of course, since the "originals" coming from Beck and his writers could use some crutches and wheelchairs, too, there's nowhere to go. That's the reality of a parody of a parody.
Heh, MopBoy Q. Corneyhole, I can't help it if I enjoy plumbing the depths of a deranged, (****) addled mind for the immense humor it contains. I also enjoyed watching Shrub on TV with the sound off - almost as good as Charlie Chaplin silent flicks.

...which makes them closer to the object of their scorn. Of course, since the "originals" coming from Beck and his writers could use some crutches and wheelchairs, too, there's nowhere to go. That's the reality of a parody of a parody. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Candyboy you can be pretty interesting sometimes when you're
not writing in Vanucian, or whatever that other language is that
you speak.
I Knew I'd Find IT (and I did!)

It was a little cold this morning...but I found mine too!
What the fuck is Vanucian?

Sorry guys, but swamp dwellers should have to pass a basic literacy test in order to post in the Sandbox.

That would leave most of you Wingnuts whacking off in your local circle jerks, but dumb isn't the same as ignorant. Yet a lot of you fuckers are both.
What the fuck is Vanucian?

Sorry guys, but swamp dwellers should have to pass a basic literacy test in order to post in the Sandbox.

That would leave most of you Wingnuts whacking off in your local circle jerks, but dumb isn't the same as ignorant. Yet a lot of you fuckers are both. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The other language that CandyBoy speaks, Durrrrr.

Yssup only speaks one language, Dingleberry.

Does your head ever get a little swampy Yssup?

ha ha ha ha