Receiving harassment from a member of your site..

Hello, Im sorry to bother u with this but its very crucial to my career...ok so ive only been on this site for a few days and today i received a text from some guy claiming to b a 'veteran' member of your site and he proposed a deal that i give him a date and a personal video in exchange for a 'stellar review'...well when i stated to him that he would still have to pay for the session he tells me that he doesnt pay unreviewed girls and that he will write a horrible review on me to mess up my business and my reputation...what should i do? I dont have his handle/username info or anything because he txtd me on the ph...
Don't worry about it...........you have let us know on here so that IF this guy does that, we can refer back to this thread.
  • T-Can
  • 10-29-2010, 07:47 PM
Tell him to send you a pm from here so you can verify it is really him.
I laugh when I hear about guys like the asshole trying to mess with you. tell him that some of the guys here are ready to eat his lunch when he tries to go through with his threat because he will only be exposing himself since you were smart to take a preemptive strike at him first with this thread.
Since you don't have a handle there is not much we can do you can send me any info at sphunter@eccie.net
Hello, Im sorry to bother u with this but its very crucial to my career...ok so ive only been on this site for a few days and today i received a text from some guy claiming to b a 'veteran' member of your site and he proposed a deal that i give him a date and a personal video in exchange for a 'stellar review'...well when i stated to him that he would still have to pay for the session he tells me that he doesnt pay unreviewed girls and that he will write a horrible review on me to mess up my business and my reputation...what should i do? I dont have his handle/username info or anything because he txtd me on the ph... Originally Posted by brooke_banks69
Brook, if his digits start with area code 309 he is a nobody here. He does the same BS to me. Ignore his text and he will move on.
Post a partial number here and the full number in the powder room. Block his number on your phone. It's just a bluff tried with all the new girls. Or, you could agree and then no show him. Repeat until he stops calling.
Truly sorry you are having issues. Most of the guys hare are nothing like that at all. As SP Hunter suggested, send him what info you have. I recomend ignoring him unless he actualy does something. Most of the trolls will go away if they dont get a response.
The "WELCOME WAGON CREW" in action.
Could this be a "pimp alert" ?

humm?

Jerks like that will try to threaten you with physical harm unless you work for them from now on.. (so I've heard with young ladies being intimidated into that bs)

whata loser! great call on this posting, cya

Good luck & ignore, ignore & IGNORE Him!
You are off to a good start by establishing a history point _before_ he attempts to post a bad review.

Definitely post his number in the powder room. It would help to post an alert with a partial number too. (X-out the last 4 digits)

Alerts go here:
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Also don't depend exclusively on the Mods for help. One of my favorite providers was the victim of a fake review a few months ago and the Mods have left it standing. I could _easily_ prove that this review is fake by posting a few links. However, that act would "out" the provider, so I cannot do it.
The posse in action! they are preditors and feed on the young!
girl...his number does start with 309..that is him!! Thanks for letting me know hun!! Did he ever tell you his name?
Thanks guys for all the pointers and help...its nice to know that everybody kinda looks out for everybody here and Im glad that i joined the site!! Happy Hobbying & Money Making!!
Hey you Thandie look alike! That sucks that that guy texted you that some lonely hard up rejects have nothing better to do with their time. But I was thinking that if that guy does post a bad review you his info automatically would show, I mean it would have to in order for him to post it. Right. Anyway I hope he's left you alone by now. He's probably moved onto someone that may have a better chance of falling for that crap! Stay strong one bad review doesn't compare to the masses of great ones. You don't have to watch CSI for the guys to figure that one out. NinaRae