Mani and Pedi ?

I was just wondering how many of you sexy hobbiest actually like the french manicure and painted toenails look, do you guys like it ? do you even care ? The reason I ask is because I was told by someone that it dosnt freakin matter, its just a waste of money..do you agree ? or does it add to the experience ? I myself think it just shows that a lady takes pride in herself if her nails are done, and she has gotten a pedi.. I would appreciate the feedback..
I agree with you.
Yes baby hot hot....come to Sa baby
I like a nice set of manicured nails, and pretty painted toenails too!
I have received numerous compliments on my nails, I am sure it is appreciated. And who would want your feet to feel like sandpaper as you play footsie in bed?
I think having your nails done speaks a lot about the person. The old adage people judge you on your looks.

For me it shows a person has pride in their appearance, the choice of color may say something about their mood on that day, it also can be a nice little "tell" that can be used to a hobbiest's advantage when wanting to provide a hello or thank you gift to a provider. Ask a woman the name of her toe nail polish and then bring her a bottle of it at the next appointment. See what her reaction is!!

Just my two cents.
Jframe2
Technology and good coffee are two of my three favorite morning activities!
It matters to me, and when I'm looking at ads it is something I look for in the pictures and is a definite plus in my book. Different things matter to different guys, and this is one thing I'm sure doesn't turn many guys off, so it really can't hurt.
It matters to me. I think it's incredibly sexy
If it makes you feel better about yourself, then I'm all for it. All I ask from the lady is she keep them trimmed and anything more than that is a plus.
This is supposed to be common sense though.
When a guy is paying $200 or more an hour, she better have her toes and nails done.
Very True Naomi!!
  • Sami
  • 05-17-2011, 08:07 AM
Most all the guys who visit me comment they like my toes and nails. I enjoy having them done as well. I think it's few and far between that don't care.
I always have mine done!
To me as a guy, it is a nice touch. I'm not going to specifically look for providers who have nicely done nails, but if they are well done, I'll compliment the lady. I think it is part of the total package. If a lady is going to market herself as "upscale", then having nicely done nails is just as much a part of the package as well-done hair. I'd kinda expect a girl filling a certain niche to know what is required. I doubt a girl looking for $100 on BP will have her nails done. On the other hand, a provider who has her own website, good reviews, and charges $300+ for GFE should have her nails done. Make sense?
Yes baby hot hot....come to Sa baby Originally Posted by pickupkid
Thanks dalin, one of these days...and thanks to everyone for the great replies, I knew most people like it..just one guy who is weird..lol
On the other hand, a provider who has her own website, good reviews, and charges $300+ for GFE should have her nails done. Make sense? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Kinda...

A lady should have her hair, nails and toes done at all times and not just when she's working (with the occasional bad hair days of course lol). I must be missing something here. I keep my hair done, nails short and my toes done always.