Ad's or "specials"

I've personally never ran an ad , but do you look for them? Ads "-I'm in town" or "specials" ?(& no disrespect to those that do )
I think most hobbyist look at ads all the time
my hobbying funds are not what they used to be and i would feel uncomfortable asking for a discount or special if a woman that might by 300 hr put up a 200 special i certainly would try and find a way where at reg donation i might not swing it.
I've personally never ran an ad , but do you look for them? Ads "-I'm in town" or "specials" ?(& no disrespect to those that do ) Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

I will "ad" that your very "special"!!!!........:trampoli ne:
sure i do, if i save a hundred bucks here and there, it just means i get to see more ladies.
I've personally never ran an ad , but do you look for them? Ads "-I'm in town" or "specials" ?(& no disrespect to those that do ) Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

I do look at ads, but everytime I see your avatar, I am not sure you need one.

Since you can't put rates or services in ads any longer, the ad is just a reminder to new and old clients that you are still as wonderful as ever.. and to steer them to your showcase, website or P411 page.

Huck
When I joined the motherboard a couple/three years ago, ads/discounts were fairly common. They seem to have gone out of style, or at least have been reduced substantially.

I look for ads/discounts just like any other hobbyist. It's not a matter of being cheap. It's a matter of stretching the dollars and getting the most bang for the buck. If a lady offers a discount, I'm more apt to pull the trigger.

I'd be interested in know why ladies offer ads/discounts. Is it a matter of meeting the monthly bills? Is it a matter of increasing business? Is it a matter of the lady seeking more regulars? What?
Ads are important because it lets me know the playing field. After I see an ad of a lady I'm interested in, then I'll look for reviews or word of mouth about the lady. Specials don't do anything for me except raise more questions. I'm not comfortable seeing a lady who has one price one day and the has a special the next. To me the term special is a gimmick and implies some level of deception when specials are constantly advertised. It is like this one store where I live. Every 2 years, they have a "going out of business sale." Only later, they have either re-opened or never went out of business in the first place. I'm not down on specials per se, just advertised specials. If a lady wants to have specials, that is her own choosing, but I think those should be reserved for certain occasions or only made known to the clientele she is truly wanting to cater to.
I used to feel the same way about ads on Eccie, but local guys here do look to see who may be available at a certain time and/or location.
I look at the ads before calling a lady.

If she posts ads regularly I know she fairly active on board and a more viable reference in the future and still availiable currently.

If she rarely posts ads I tend to consider it may be harder to book her, or she already has a stable set of regulars she sees and doesn't need to advertise as much.

I also like to occasionally check ads for updated pictures.