URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Pond Springs Rd.
Activities: Massage, FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Both long and dark brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Helen is short, average build, nice c's. Sara is about 5' 3" good build, very nice b size chest. They both speak very good English
Recommendation: Yes
Sara is one of the best massage therapist in Austin
Do they rotate girls between these 2 locations?
Do they rotate girls between these 2 locations? Originally Posted by PHD135
Occasionally the girls will work at the other shop on different days, but they don't rotate them between the two shops.
Thanks DrS

Which girl(s) would you recommend based on your experience?
Thanks DrS

Which girl(s) would you recommend based on your experience? Originally Posted by PHD135
I heard that Lily was back, and I just saw Sara again earlier this week, which she was very good (I need to post my encounter soon), and of course Jessica, if you can get to book an appointment with her. Jessica gets a little busy sometimes with both places requesting her
Great, thanks!
Brand new sexy and real young girl arrived yesterday at crystal,I just stop by today .saw a client went out with happy face .wish you al can enjoy
Brand new sexy and real young girl arrived yesterday at crystal,I just stop by today .saw a client went out with happy face .wish you al can enjoy Originally Posted by Good looking man
Jessica texted me yesterday and told me that she has two new young sexy girls Nana and Michelle, that just started working there. I will have to go and check them out this weekend