Pyrotechnics unlimited

• ftime
  • 06-25-2014, 09:22 AM
This is a strange question, but I have searched many sources with no luck. I'm about to spend $400 or $500 on fireworks (yes - I have considered what I could do with that in the hobby). I have been addicted to explosions that I have induced since childhood. I doing this with "a friend" and her 3 children 6-12 (it's true - there is no such thing as free pussy. So I will get some kid appropriate stuff.

My problem is I live in Upper Kirby where it's illegal. So I am looking for a public place that's not too distant to set these off. Hopefully it won't be too dry come the 4th. Some of these are large effects with big booms. I found a guy in Spring who has great prices and is very knowledgeable - does three pro-shows on the 4th - www.gotnoduds.com . He sells as close to wholesale as anybody and has top quality - or so my research says.

Does anyone have suggestions? I know somebody in Pearland, but I've never been at her house. You need to shoot the big ones where there aren't a lot of houses with roofs that could be set on fire.

I would appreciate any suggestions. respond here or PM.
Around the 4th a lot of firework stands have an area adjacent to them where you can shoot what you buy in the store. I know the one on North Park going into Kingwood usually has dozens of folks out in the pasture next to the store doing that. Problem you will find is that a lot of people don't clean up after themselves and this has kept a lot of landowners from wanting the mess on their property.
Um...why don't you ask the guy you're buying them from?
  • ftime
  • 06-25-2014, 07:52 PM
Because the guy I'm buying them from is a wholesaler 40 miles away. It appears that it's legal in unincorporated areas of Ft. Bend which is a hell of a lot closer.So I am now searching for a good location in Ft. Bend. Any help is appreciated. Hey - it's for the fucking kids. Actually it's for fucking their mommy.
  • bbkid
  • 06-26-2014, 07:19 AM
Actually it's for fucking their mommy. Originally Posted by ftime
Well, at least your priorities are in the right place!

Oh, and I'm sorry but I can't help you with a place to do the fireworks. Hope you find one - sounds like fun.
  • ftime
  • 06-26-2014, 12:30 PM
As always kid - correct. Gotta love sexy milfs.
This isn't the Asian lady at the cleaners is it?
  • ftime
  • 06-26-2014, 07:37 PM
Boy - you're a couple years off. No bro. Did see her on business. She's a seamstress anyhoo.