To CIM or NOT CIM.......lol

Okay fellas so I have to know the answer to a debate between me and a few fellow providers.....

During a session is it frowned on or is it a turn on to read "CIM" repeatedly in a providers reviews?? I have heard a lot of takes on this but me and the girls are trying to figure out if it will hurt or help us to have this. We wanted to get the clients point of views because in the end we want to please you guys!! At the same time as keeping a good reputation . So PLEASE shed some light on this situation so we can end this ever lasting dispute (lol) Im looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

I think it is a turn on and it really adds to the experience.
You're kidding, right Kori? One of them "Do a bear poop in the forest?" questions.
NQNS
Kori,
Don't talk about it........Be about it!........Babe , you know how it works......LOL
Speaking as a 'catcher', I've been learning how to gulp! Still getting used to it, but I try!
Nic....

That is the proper attitude, most civilian women, that is not an option.

That is why we, (me) like that, it is very different.
Seeing CIM makes me want to pick up the phone.
Even if I opt not to CIM, having it on the menu describes an attitude that draws me in.
Even if I opt not to CIM, having it on the menu describes an attitude that draws me in. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I would imagine that seeing that at least lets you believe the provider is not squeamish/creeped about bodily functions.

If I see no-CIM it makes the provider seem slightly detached from the experience itself.

I can completely respect not wanting it for safety/health reasons, however.
I know of several providers that allow CIM but there was no mention of it in any of their reviews so I repsected that and left that part out of the review. It is always nice to know going in but for some that might be a deal breaker. Hope that helps.
It's definitely a plus for me. As said above, it motivates me to pick up the phone. If a provider doesn't do it, it doesn't necessarily stop me from seeing that particular provider, but CIM does help.
CIM is most definitely a TURN ON! CIM w/ NQNS makes me feel like the provider enjoyed our time and that's how she shows it. Oh yes
  • BDD
  • 01-11-2013, 11:06 PM
Heeellllllll yeeessssssss!!!!!