Limited GFE?

I have been searching provider`s showcases for future encounters and have come across the term limited gfe quite a bit; however a good number of the provider`s reviews have daty & lfk. So I am not sure what a provider is trying to indicate? Disassociation? lol
With the recent GFE poll and all the drama let's leave this one alone
i dont see anything wrong with it. it is just a girls way of saying...'some things are just not on the menu' better to be informed so you can do your research, than show up and find out it is one of your deal breakers.
With the recent GFE poll and all the drama let's leave this one alone Originally Posted by burkalini
my question is for providers and is not intended for incendiary purposes. this site is great to get informed about the hobby.
good question. I have no idea lol
I would have to ask what is your definition of GFE due to alot of people (guys) keep adding things to what they consider GFE. Maybe that is why some ladies are putting limited GFE now. IDK just a thought.
isnt this why we have reveiws....
Limited GFE sounds a lot like YMMV. Most likely, it means CBJ.
Limited GFE. Is that like almost good. Is that like I'm almost 12 inches. Sounds like hot air to me.
I always thought it meant no tongue.
With the recent GFE poll and all the drama let's leave this one alone Originally Posted by burkalini
How was that thread drama filled? I didnt see anything in there that would incite a riot.
i dont see anything wrong with it. it is just a girls way of saying...'some things are just not on the menu' better to be informed so you can do your research, than show up and find out it is one of your deal breakers. Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Yeah I rather her post 'limited GFE" so I can keep looking so as to not waste time checking her out.
GFE is attitude not acronyms IMO and that's the way it used to be until someone said that a provider is not a GFE unless they provide xxx service. Then someone else said, YEA that's right and xxx service too! And the shit rolled down hill. A woman can perform all the acronyms that you guys think mean GFE but if she is mechanical about it and has a bad attitude, is that really GFE? However a provider can also provide none of the acronyms but be as sweet, gentle, and loving as someone you would want to date in real life, is that GFE?

Now I have heard that some hobbyists are including the term BBFS as a definition of GFE. I think most ladies here, upon hearing that, would say that they are limited GFE. Since the term apparently means different acronyms to different people, it's safer to say limited GFE instead of having some dude come in, request BBFS, and then complain that you lied when you said you were "GFE" when we told them to GTFO.
GFE is absolutely an attitude thing in my opinion. As long as the provider has listed somewhere be it here, her site, p411 or whereever the things she is comfortable with then I am happy. I'm not looking for a GF on here anyway .
GFE is attitude not acronyms IMO and that's the way it used to be until someone said that a provider is not a GFE unless they provide xxx service. Then someone else said, YEA that's right and xxx service too! And the shit rolled down hill. Originally Posted by TxBrandy
I did a little research and discovered that the whole "GFE as list" thing started on a Bay Area website called "MyRedbook". Apparently it turned into a controversy there as well, so they came up with a new acronym: RBGFE, which stands for "RedBook's GFE", which is BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY, and MSOG. I respectfully suggest that any guys who want a mechanistic definition of GFE simply return to the source and use RBGFE to mean that.
isnt this why we have reveiws.... Originally Posted by bubbaJay
No, we have reviews to make prosecution easier on the DA's.