Generally, what are you doing while posting?

Normally, I'm traveling and in a hotel room. Not much to do but watch TV and keep up with the board. Most of today I've been watching football while posting.
Own the company and enjoy it's freedoms. Lots of free time.
When I'm posting and farting around the board like I do on a regular basis, I'm thinking of the things that I need to be doing. Like housework, taking a shower, errands and the such.

Or I think about the different penises that I might enjoy entertaining today. Or tomorrow. Or the guy on Saturday that was so nice and sensual.

Just general musings of a woman. I usually don't have a television in the background. My mind is busy enough.

Elisabeth
This morning it would be, drinking my first cup of coffee.....a rich Columbian blend....mmmmm
Generally I am writing, so most things are done around that, including posting here.
Well usually Im thinking..." Why is it I only understand about 20% of whats goin on around here"..then I take a sip of my coffee....:-)
When I'm posting and farting around the board like I do on a regular basis, I'm thinking of the things that I need to be doing. Like housework, taking a shower, errands and the such.

Or I think about the different penises that I might enjoy entertaining today. Or tomorrow. Or the guy on Saturday that was so nice and sensual.

Just general musings of a woman. I usually don't have a television in the background. My mind is busy enough.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
+1

Sometimes with coffee, sometimes with the tv on...but always thinking about all of the other things I SHOULD be doing!
I am usually chilling with my best friend,listening to some Ac/Dc!!!

{alot of times I get on first thing in the morning,to jumpstart my day!}
when i have time or a thought or question pops into my head...or my hamtsers get busy talking inside my head....lmao...
  • Mokoa
  • 11-15-2010, 09:45 PM
When I am at home I am usually coding and testing C++ programs or PHP scripts for websites while visiting here.
When I am at home I am usually coding and testing C++ programs or PHP scripts for websites while visiting here. Originally Posted by Mokoa
That is what you're doing on your down time while reading and messing around on this site? Wow! Just thinking of that, especially since I don't understand what about half of what that sentence said, makes me dizzy!!!

Kindof impressive overall, though!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I'm surfing the web. Checking out scores. Reading news. Watching TV. Simply just hanging out.
Interesting question, Charles.

I'm usually working/running my online vanilla biz and school work so I very often have multiple windows open and bounce back and forth.

Sometimes, when everything else is done and I am bored, Ill get online and pick a fight with someone rude and insolent and give them a lecture or two. LOL

KKA
XOXOX
  • Mokoa
  • 11-16-2010, 11:33 PM
That is what you're doing on your down time while reading and messing around on this site? Wow! Just thinking of that, especially since I don't understand what about half of what that sentence said, makes me dizzy!!!

Kindof impressive overall, though! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Whenever I am on my computer I am always coding, tinkering with programs in different languages. It is a constant education that has had many benefits for my career over the years. Plus, I just enjoy it.
  • Stag
  • 11-18-2010, 09:34 AM
I'm usually doing what DallasRain suggested elsewhere: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=128256

It's important to monitor your health, after all.