A FEW QUESTIONS FOR THE GENTS THAT PREFER INCALLS. . .

Do you use your personal vehicle when going to the session?

Is your vehicle equipped with a Navigation System with on board GPS?

Do you purge the memory?

How do you explain multiple trips to several local hotels if a passenger were to browse your recent trips?

I do use my personal vehicle, but it does not have a Navigation System so I don't have to worry about that issue.
my wife is both very respectful of my privacy and anti-technology.. doesn't look at my IM list which has providers and naughty chat/f-buds.. she knows I cyber play and doesnt care and doesn't want to know. She doesn't drive my vehicle ever or know how to use the GPS anyway. Same with my phone.. if she wanted to investigate me she could easily, but I know she won't just as if she suddenly got the inclination back to want to fool around with another guy, or girl, I'd respect her right to do so.
I do prefer incalls; I never use the GPS for hobbytime in a rental car, I am single, so the only one I have to worry about accessing my GPS in my own car would be my dog, and she really just likes to drive and play with the radio......
  • jwood
  • 11-15-2010, 09:42 AM
I have a Tom Tom, it is my truck. I can always throw it away if I start to get any heat. The same with my laptop.
Somebody asked about the rental car option in the poll. . .

I knew a gent that actually swore by that practice--and it wasn't just for being extra discreet. He liked to rent a car that matched his hobby persona for the session--figured he was spending at least a couple of hundred on a session, he might as well spend 50 to 70 bucks on a nice car and have some fun.
Most navigation systems in automobiles today do not keep track of where you go. The destinations are "stored" only if you use the navigation system to find the location by inputing the information into the unit and asking it to calculate a route for you. I do not know of a system that stores your last stopping point unless it was set as a destination or was stored in the system as a waypoint.

Spacemtn
Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
Yes it does have a navi tho I only use it if I'm going to an area I'm not quite familiar with. I will also delete the memory once I arrive at said destination also.
Somebody asked about the rental car option in the poll. . .

I knew a gent that actually swore by that practice--and it wasn't just for being extra discreet. He liked to rent a car that matched his hobby persona for the session--figured he was spending at least a couple of hundred on a session, he might as well spend 50 to 70 bucks on a nice car and have some fun. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Off topic, but I'd like to know what he considers nice. It only struck me because this afternoon I booked a rental car for the 1st time in awhile and shocked at the cost: $80+ for some modest fleet pontiac....

I have no hang up about using my personal vehicle.

I am careful how I use company cars or paid rentals. We are not quite to the point where most employers are playing big brother with their cars and phones, but it will happen at some point. But the idea of explaining a fender bender seems troubling.

I will take a taxi if I'm going to an intown hotel and the distance isn't that great, less for reasons of discretion and more just convenience.
Off topic, but I'd like to know what he considers nice. It only struck me because this afternoon I booked a rental car for the 1st time in awhile and shocked at the cost: $80+ for some modest fleet pontiac....
Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Sorry Atl. . .that was quite a few years ago that I knew him--you may need to adjust for inflation. The point is, the rental car is a fraction of the price of the provider and other expenses if you are planning on living it large for an evening. Although I recently rented a nice convertible Mustang (which has way more balls than anything I have ever owned) for a night and it was only $55.00. . .but I was using some reward points to get a "complimentary" upgrade. I am not as flashy as most, so it doesn't take much to impress me.

If I were really splurging and getting a Diamond (HDH) I guess I could look into renting a sporty red Lotus.

. . .not that I need to compensate for any. . .uh-uhm. . .shortcomings. Or do I ladies and you have just been kind to me with the pillow talk I pay you for?
My vehicle doesn't have a GPS but my phone does.
I will take a taxi if I'm going to an intown hotel and the distance isn't that great, less for reasons of discretion and more just convenience. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I've done this, but find it really hard to do on the two-call system. Telling the driver to go to the corner of X & Y, and then awaiting a call for more instructions is a little telling. Makes discretion kind of hard. And then there are the times she's NC/NS. Really drives up the price.
I've done this, but find it really hard to do on the two-call system. Telling the driver to go to the corner of X & Y, and then awaiting a call for more instructions is a little telling. Makes discretion kind of hard. And then there are the times she's NC/NS. Really drives up the price. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

That's why I always tell them what hotel I'm staying in-especially if it is in an area without a parking lot for the cab to wait. At least this way you can comfortably wait downstairs in the lobby for my call without watching the meter run.
I've done this, but find it really hard to do on the two-call system. Telling the driver to go to the corner of X & Y, and then awaiting a call for more instructions is a little telling. Makes discretion kind of hard. And then there are the times she's NC/NS. Really drives up the price. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
That's why I always tell them what hotel I'm staying in-especially if it is in an area without a parking lot for the cab to wait. At least this way you can comfortably wait downstairs in the lobby for my call without watching the meter run. Originally Posted by heatherelite
Yeah Chuck, I'm not talking about the Motel 6...only nice, busy, urban hotels where a gentleman in the lobby is not noticed...and she always says what hotel, not call me when you get to Exit 69

As for cost...usually it would be $20-25 to park anyway & even if I get a NCNS (rare) the return trip is a sunk cost anyway
Yeah Chuck, I'm not talking about the Motel 6...only nice, busy, urban hotels where a gentleman in the lobby is not noticed...and she always says what hotel, not call me when you get to Exit 69

As for cost...usually it would be $20-25 to park anyway & even if I get a NCNS (rare) the return trip is a sunk cost anyway Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Yeah, well the last time (and it will continue to be the last time) I did that, it was at an Omni Hotel (not Motel 6), and I waited in the lobby for about 40 minutes for the call and left when armed security started eying me. The round trip cab fare (yes, I was in the burbs & the hotel was downtown) was about $75. It will definitely be my absolute last NC/NS, and it is why I refuse to see any lady who has at least one NC/NS in her history.